game save chaning

SAV1OUR

alright this is a question specifically for dark souls 2 but would i be able to make a save on new game then move to ng+ then be able to switch between files by having back up saves and switch files between ng and ng+ whenever i want?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

alright this is a question specifically for dark souls 2 but would i be able to make a save on new game then move to ng+ then be able to switch between files by having back up saves and switch files between ng and ng+ whenever i want?

Damnit, i almost thought you were @EmeraldKiwi.

But in all seriousness, you can try and create 2 seperate copies and have 2 seperate folders for them.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D