Looking for audiophile headphones to go with xonar d2x sound card

I have a budget of around 150-200 euros for some analogue headphones with great sound quality to go with my xonar sound card. The card was a hand- me- down from an uncle who is upgrading his pc. Surround sound is not important to me as I don't play fps games.

Aiaiai tma-1 studio young guru edition is a preferred pair of mine.

I live in ireland so I don't know if they will be available here but I will definitely have a look. Thanks

I have a budget of around 150-200 euros for some analogue headphones with great sound quality to go with my xonar sound card. The card was a hand- me- down from an uncle who is upgrading his pc. Surround sound is not important to me as I don't play fps games.

I know there are many in the same price range but I have a pair of AKG K/Q701's (HeadRoom product link) and they give a warm, neutral sound. It's not specifically tailored to any specific sound. They're open which means sound does leak out of the headphone which is by design, so I wouldn't use it in a room where you need to be pretty quiet.

I love them. They come with detachable cables so if/when those fray it's easy to get just the cable replaced, a number of color choices (the Q701's are just rebranded K701s) and are really ridiculously comfortable. I wear glasses so many headphones are a no go: these don't clamp onto your head at all. 

Aiaiai tma-1 studio young guru edition is a preferred pair of mine.

At first I thought this was a troll post

that is the actual name.

Error: 410

I often prefer a heavy closed headphone with a lot of padding as I find this most comfortable. But thanks for the suggestions. I like a tight fit on my ears with a closed isolated ear cup.

At first I thought this was a troll post

that is the actual name.

yes sir it is and I love the headphones its like wearing microfiber covered memory foam pillow on year head. they are super light and are the one pair of headphones that for get im wearing.

I often prefer a heavy closed headphone with a lot of padding as I find this most comfortable. But thanks for the suggestions. I like a tight fit on my ears with a closed isolated ear cup.

Look at Beyerdynamic 770's