Chassis + Fans & Setup

Silver Sand
Go to solution Solved by WhatTheQuack,

Hehe, possibly.. they have been under quite some stress those 4 years haha. Green LEDS though, nothing special i suppose... though its extra extra:). NOAICE, my closet saved me. Best way to clean them correctly though? They probably have a big lé plaque of dust on them lol. Normally you would say air or just rub it off... anything specific though, perhaps to up some of its performance for re-usage  xD

It is possible to change the lubricant on the bearings, but that is difficult so I wouldn't recommend it on cheap fans. Otherwise, A quick blast of some canned air or a dust off with a damp cloth will be just fine

Hehe, possibly.. they have been under quite some stress those 4 years haha. Green LEDS though, nothing special i suppose... though its extra extra:). NOAICE, my closet saved me. Best way to clean them correctly though? They probably have a big lé plaque of dust on them lol. Normally you would say air or just rub it off... anything specific though, perhaps to up some of its performance for re-usage  xD

It is possible to change the lubricant on the bearings, but that is difficult so I wouldn't recommend it on cheap fans. Otherwise, A quick blast of some canned air or a dust off with a damp cloth will be just fine

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Mate, you're awesome. I'm adding you on my linustechtips friendlist for one... and i thank you for seriously offering up like 3 hours of your time seeing you started commenting at like 09:45 PM, while it is 12:33 PM atm in my timezone haha.

AND you're getting the Mark Solved, for the canned air of dust / damp cloth comment.

That is in the end the answer i was looking for, really LOL.

Mate, you're awesome. I'm adding you on my linustechtips friendlist for one... and i thank you for seriously offering up like 3 hours of your time seeing you started commenting at like 09:45 PM, while it is 12:33 PM atm in my timezone haha.

AND you're getting the Mark Solved, for the canned air of dust / damp cloth comment.

That is in the end the answer i was looking for, really LOL.

Thanks! I'm glad I could help!

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB