Battlefield 4 crashing

Hey so I got Battlefield 4 a while ago and recently it started crashing, I did some research and no one seems to be having the same problem. Sure lots of crashing but no one else has had the EXACT same problem. (as far as I know)

So after about 15-30 minutes it sundenly crashes, there's no error message, it's as if it has only been minimized and when I look at the blue bar showing the status of the server, it just says "transitioning" I can't click anything (to be expected) so I control, alt ,delete and I it doeson't even show up as a task but it does however show in the applications tab, so obviously I end proccess and then start the game again and 15-30 minutes it crashes...and repeat.

again.

and again.

I'd like to know if anyone else is having similar problems and how (if) they fixed it.

Thanks.

spec of your PC mate

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

spec of your PC mate

GTX 660, Intel core i3-4130 @3.40GHz, and 8 GB Ram

Runs at high no problem

GTX 660, Intel core i3-4130 @3.40GHz, and 8 GB Ram

ok have you tried reinstall the game?

drivers updated?

what are your temps?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

All the drivers are up to date and I believe it doesn't get over 60 cel, but no, I haven't reinstalled yet

repair game first. then reinstall if it doesnt work

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Try repairing your windows as well might help, launch cmd prompt with administrator rights and then run:   sfc /scannow

repair game first. then reinstall if it doesnt work

Repairing didn't work, I'll try re installing then

Repairing didn't work, I'll try re installing then

ive had so many problems with bf4 but they have seemed to have gone away. i think ive had this issue but ive had to fix the game so many times i cant remember :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Try repairing your windows as well might help, launch cmd prompt with administrator rights and then run:   sfc /scannow

It didn't find anything wrong, but I'll try anyways

ive had so many problems with bf4 but they have seemed to have gone away. i think ive had this issue but ive had to fix the game so many times i cant remember :P

Dammit EA, was there no QA at all, do you not have the money to employ testers....why. just why...

Well I think it's stopped, one or more of those things stopped it.

THANKS