Ahh I see... I'll have to look into reading the VN then. Anime first or VN first? 

VN first. The anime is based on the first - and least interesting - of the game's three routes.

As far as I know there's no way to legally get it stateside, so scrounge away. Also be aware that there's a thing called the Realta Nua patch which adds in a ton of visual and audio upgrades from the PS2 version and you should definitely install the latest version of it.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Is it me or is the this more off topic than usual?

Is it me or is the this more off topic than usual?

I blame you because I'm a scumbag.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I blame you because I'm a scumbag.

Totally.

I'm surprised we only have one vote for Hamatora

Totally.

At least I openly admit it eh? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm more surprised that Paranoia Agent and School Rumble have so little votes and The Devil Is A Part-Timer! has as many as it does

Speaking of which, for those of you watching Devil Abridged, expect the next episode some time in the next few weeks.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Same. Its a great anime and the secon season should be airing currently.

I'm more surprised that Paranoia Agent and School Rumble have so little votes and The Devil Is A Part-Timer! has as many as it does

I voted for Paranoia Agent because I wanted to watch it again since it been quite a while.

My vote this time goes toward School Rumble, it's a nice anime to watch if you want a good laugh.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Guys I've watched "my devil is a part timer" and I recommend it, but I think the votes decide the anime for the week

some changed their vote to make that tie lol

Voting thread officer Charger! How much time do we have remaining till the end of the voting?

Voting thread officer Charger! How much time do we have remaining till the end of the voting?

not sure. But the vote was 7 8 now its 7 7 lol

I have no problem with changing votes i just think it is funny someone changed their vote in a way that seems only to make the tie I think they took their vote from baccano and put it on school rumble 

not sure. But the vote was 7 8 now its 7 7 lol

I have no problem with changing votes i just think it is funny someone changed their vote in a way that seems only to make the tie I think they took their vote from baccano and put it on school rumble

Welp lets see how this turns out....

umm when did i post it

Welp lets see how this turns out....

We best not repeat last week.

umm when did i post it

you do realize it says at the top regardless of what page you are on

Started by TheProfosist, Jul 23 2014 11:55 PM

you do realize it says at the top regardless of what page you are on

Started by TheProfosist, Jul 23 2014 11:55 PM

Well then it ends today at that time then.

OK so before I forget and go to sleep and cant deal with this until after work.

The winner this week is Baccano!

Thanks for the feedback and remember if you have any anime suggestions or poll suggestions head over here http://goo.gl/xP0a2x

Heaven_Society_-_Week_12_Anime_Poll_-_Of

Holy crap! Sounds like really awesome selections. Im so disgustingly busy at the moment, and never really got around to watching much of the selections the last two weeks but this time I will have to.

The devil is a part timer sounds amazing and silly in a wonderful way. I've watched school rumble and its really good and very sweet and funny.

Only problem is that Baccano sounds great too.

Ended up voting for the devil is a part timer.

Edit: And my vote results in another draw:P I know the voting was over, but im late and wanted to vote anyway.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Holy crap! Sounds like really awesome selections. Im so disgustingly busy at the moment, and never really got around to watching much of the selections the last two weeks but this time I will have to.

The devil is a part timer sounds amazing and silly in a wonderful way. I've watched school rumble and its really good and very sweet and funny.

Only problem is that Baccano sounds great too.

Ended up voting for the devil is a part timer.

Edit: And my vote results in another draw:P I know the voting was over, but im late and wanted to vote anyway.

Your unlucky cause well I actually closed the poll when I was supposed to for once. Either way a two anime week is not in the cards as we just changed over to the new system.