D: My name. It's not there. I thought I joined when @MyInnerFred told me I should and I said ok I will.

Again, it's not there. D:

whywouldyoudothat.jpg

Whoa what?! For real? You actually said you'd join? It must have slipped my mind... I'll have you added to the roster immediately. 

-snip-

Yuppp Durarara has tons of content to go on in fact. Same with Baccano but Baccano seems to have a lower chance of getting another season. 

Can't wait to see S2 of Durarara....

The Devil is a Part Timer is a pretty good. It mixes both action and comedy very well. I'm really hoping for a season 2.

Indeed its absolutely hilarious! I personally want to change the paring though, "oh well". 

I'm sure it'll get a second season with that ending.

Baccano!

sorry it seem quite amazing ^^

Baccano is reallyyyyyy good. What are you sorry for? =/ 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I know I haven't been participating since I said I'd join, I've been busy, but if Baccano goes through it seems like an excellent opportunity to talk about it since I've seen it so much. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I know I haven't been participating since I said I'd join, I've been busy, but if Baccano goes through it seems like an excellent opportunity to talk about it since I've seen it so much. 

Hehehe....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Gotta go with maou-sama on this one. Surprisingly great. Was working on a sadao cosplay for anime north but didnt finish it in time :( Perhaps next year.

Gotta go with maou-sama on this one. Surprisingly great. Was working on a sadao cosplay for anime north but didnt finish it in time :( Perhaps next year.

Hehe I'd like to see that. Such a funny series xD.

I absolutely love that avatar gif btw. 

Hehehe....

Gotta love that opening.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

Gotta love that opening.

Hmm Huey Laforet or Chane Laforet? 

0793cdf134328dcfc1b1e717db4e78988885d9b0

Hmm Huey Laforet or Chane Laforet? 

0793cdf134328dcfc1b1e717db4e78988885d9b0

Huey has always been the most interesting one, but I also like Chane.

Huey has always been the most interesting one. 

Ahh I see I see~!

I've tried watching Baccano like 3 times now but could never get past the 3rd or 4th episode. My vote goes twords devils part timer.

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

Nope. What it covered was some of the Visual Novels, but it had a few left over when the season ended. More material has been released since then, definitely enough for a second season. 

It was announced on 3/22. Proof: http://myanimelist.net/anime/23199/ Those link to twitter and the official website which say new season and such. I'm excited because I hate the way the first season ended. Absolutely no closure. Just a kind of "Hey, it's over." or rather "Life went on..." ending. 

http://www.durarara.com/ Note how there's an "Official Site 1st Season" at the bottom. The original VA's will come back for it, so yay. 

Unfortunately, it being announced on 3/22 means that it probably won't come out until either Winter or Spring/Summer 2015. :(

The first season covered 3 volumes of the Visual Novels which equates to 3 major arcs. A ton of backstory was covered though too (since it was necessary) so that means they may be able to cover a lot more in this new season since they are done with backstory for the most part. That's something I'm also excited about. :D

@TheProfosist, I added this bit at the end but didn't think it was worth another post.

I'm just going to correct you and say that it's a LIGHT NOVEL and not a Visual Novel. There's a big difference. 

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

I'm just going to correct you and say that it's a LIGHT NOVEL and not a Visual Novel. There's a big difference. 

Oh good catch, I didn't notice that. 

You are right, my bad. I don't read Light Novels or manga, and I don't play Visual Novels, so I get them confused a lot.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You are right, my bad. I don't read Light Novels or manga, and I don't play Visual Novels, so I get them confused a lot.

I've only played two visual novels ever. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/world-end-economica-complete Already bought episode one on steam. Made a $150 pledge

and 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/fault-milestone-one-directors-cut $35 pledge here. 

You should try this one: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/fault-milestone-one-directors-cut the demo that is, the music is great.

I've only played two visual novels ever.

xD I've probably played around 75(real ones, super small ones don't count) or so VN's myself with too many in backlog to count with a lot of them being full games with the all the routes lasting at least 10-20 hours. (I'd say the average one I play anymore if around 30 hours for completion or so, but the you have some are short of course and then you have the monsters lasting 50+)   -Oh yea, it ends up being a worse addiction than anime, manga, and audio tapes and such..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

xD I've probably played around 75(real ones, super small ones don't count) or so VN's myself with too many in backlog to count with a lot of them being full games with the all the routes lasting at least 10-20 hours. (I'd say the average one I play anymore if around 30 hours for completion or so, but the you have some are short of course and then you have the monsters lasting 50+)   -Oh yea, it ends up being a worse addiction than anime, manga, and audio tapes and such..

Good lord.....  that's insane...... 

You should see some of the people on fuwanovel who have played more games than I ever could wish to in my whole life..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I dont know what I should vote for!

I dont know what I should vote for!

same lol. I ended up voting based on what anime didn't have a vote yet lol

I tend to end up with the problem of not wanting to vote for things i have seen and want others to see as well as not knowing what to vote for from what is left

Psh. That's nuffin'. /jk

The only Visual Novel I've played is probably Long Live the Queen. It's on Steam. I constitute it as a VN because it basically is one. I highly recommend it.

You should see some of the people on fuwanovel who have played more games than I ever could wish to in my whole life..

I haven't played a huge amount of games (I have played a lot though). I have, however, spent an obscene amount of time on anime & video games. 15-20% of my life is my guesstimate (that's 3-4 years worth).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Psh. That's nuffin'. /jk

The only Visual Novel I've played is probably Long Live the Queen. It's on Steam. I constitute it as a VN because it basically is one. I highly recommend it.

I haven't played a huge amount of games (I have played a lot though). I have, however, spent an obscene amount of time on anime & video games. 15-20% of my life is my guesstimate (that's 3-4 years worth).

You guys have some serious dedication drives going on.... 

I've played Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, Katawa Shoujo, Ace Attorney (IT COUNTS), Cinders, and... that's it, I think. But Fate is a doozy.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I've played Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, Katawa Shoujo, Ace Attorney (IT COUNTS), Cinders, and... that's it, I think. But Fate is a doozy.

Fate was bad? I heard that was a good series. I guess they were slacking with the VN? 

Fate was bad? I heard that was a good series. I guess they were slacking with the VN? 

Quite the other way around, actually. The VN is phenomenal, the series based on it is eh. Thing is, the VN is somewhere in the neighborhood of 800,000 words long.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Quite the other way around, actually. The VN is phenomenal, the series based on it is eh. Thing is, the VN is somewhere in the neighborhood of 800,000 words long.

Ahh I see... I'll have to look into reading the VN then. Anime first or VN first?