PS4 Destiny Codes - PSN

ionbasa

Destiny_Beta_logo.jpg

4 PSN codes are available. Please reply to let people know which codes have been taken.

CPB9-4PNB-QCKQ
MMAT-Q9NF-3LNR‏

8ENG-MNNM-C5DB
RL95-3ENB-2JNA

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Ok I took the bottom code.  It says it added Destiny beta but I had a strange error after I did it.  Definitely going to be logging on later to try this out.  Thanks for posting these!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

How do you redeem the code trying on destiny website and it's asking for a 9 digit code instead of a 12 digit

How do you redeem the code trying on destiny website and it's asking for a 9 digit code instead of a 12 digit

You have to redeem it on PSN. The codes are only for PS4:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/508/~/how-to-redeem-a-code-or-playstation-network-card

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

snagged the first code

middle two said they had been taken

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

snagged the first code

middle two said they had been taken

In that case, someone probably took the middle two without replying.

The codes are only for PS4?  Oops.

Read the title much? I'm assuming that you didn't end up redeeming the last code?