Suggetion for next step up for headphone

StormEye

Currently I am using Beyerdynamics Custom One Pro.

I am looking for something that is probably a good enough upgrade from that. It is going to be used in-doors pretty much exclusively, mainly on my desktop PC.

At the moment I am using Custom One Pro with headset cable to make it into a headset. I am not expecting higher end headphones will have options for headset conversion, but if any of them have such feature it is a plus.

In terms of budget, I can pretty much go with whatever. I can even go up to $1000+ but I dont think the next step will be that much.

On a side note, I am looking at AKG 712 Pro, but I am not sure if that even is an upgrade or a sidegrade.

So, thats my situation, and I am looking to hear some good suggestion from you guys.

Could go planer, but I don't recommend anything more $500, you won't see any legitimate gains. 
But LCD-2 or multiple different headphones for a wider spectrum of headphones (Which is the fun route) 

Hm, For open Hifiman HE400/HE500 are pretty damn good and Audeze LCD series if you're willing to drop a ton of money. Modded Fostex by Mayflower are very good also but those are semi open and have a lot of isolation so closer to closed than open. As for AKGs, those would really be a sidegrade and not an upgrade imo. K612 would be my pick out of the AKGs. I have the K612 for sale too ;)

Sennheiser 600/650?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Not the best fap material I've seen.

Did it stop you tho? 

I dislike all these upgrading for headphones. Just get what you really want and stick with it. All this upgrading is a hassle to resell and buy and blah blah.

Emo and SSL, go share gifs at prom, not here please.

Shots fired.  :o

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Don't tell me what to do.

Choke one, the world cant stop a heterosexual bromance of this magnitude.

Choke one, the world cant stop a heterosexual bromance of this magnitude.

Have I mentioned I luv you