Free LTC to the first poster

I have 1.17 litecoins that I want to get rid of, first person to post his/her wallet address will get it.

first

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

That is about £6, not so bad. You can get some liquorice with that amount of monies.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

LYMFQe3YVQD46t3oaagqH1go2zL13E44nZ :)

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Since nobody knows what an address is apparently. LWzcq1TfxagAwdYfzSXRVrQYyB6DLkK5wX

You got it man, it wouldn't let me send all of it due to a transaction fee but you got most of it.... enjoy :)

You got it man, it wouldn't let me send all of it due to a transaction fee but you got most of it.... enjoy :)

Awesome, thank you! ;)

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Since nobody knows what an address is apparently. LWzcq1TfxagAwdYfzSXRVrQYyB6DLkK5wX

I don't even have a litecoin thiny-mebob and I can buy my own liquorice anyways.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I don't even have a litecoin thiny-mebob and I can buy my own liquorice anyways.

Ok? lol

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting