Help with PC

I had Linux Mint installed on my PC. Dual booted with Windows 7. I deleted the partition and then expanded the Windows 7 partition around it and restarted my PC. It came up with an error message something about grub and I fixed that however when my PC boots it comes up with the manufacturers logo the one that says press del to enter bios or something. Well it stays on that screen for quite some time and does nothing until  it boots properly into the bios and then into Windows 7. However for some reason my dual monitor no longer works which I don't understand and Windows 7 doesn't recognise it at all. Could I get some help. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Have you tried restoring your BIOS?

i'm a potato

My PC is f*cked up man. Everything is wack. This just makes me want to get a new mobo and starting all over again. I managed somehow to get the logo screen to go quickly again. But my second monitor still isn't working I think the display port broke or something. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Ok I have managed to get my second monitor working again. I had to change my display port to 1.2 and disable it. I don't really understand why but yea it's a bit stupid. I still really don't understand what went completely wrong but I did some research and it's not a very good idea to delete the Linux partition and then expand Windows into it. But I don't see how this effected the rest of my PC. I think my motherboard is dying perhaps. My external HDD doesn't show up in Windows 7 anymore though. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

It would seem everything fixed itself. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)