Bose Sie2i or Jaybirds Bluebuds X for working out?

Keudn

Question is in the title, which would you get and why? Want them for jogging during track so need to stay in your ears really well

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I bought the Bluebuds X before, and IMO, it's too big and obtrusive. I ended up returning them, but that might not be a big problem for you. The sounds were great. Its noise isolation was the best I've had. It was better than my Klipsch X10. I haven't had experience with the Bose so I can't speak about it other than it looks a lot smaller than the Bluebuds.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.