Dell UP2414Q - $275 off, USA

eshbop

A whole bunch of Dells monitors are on sale, >1080p IPS going for ~$200 off or more ($750 off for the 32" lol).

Edit:

Looks like things work a bit different here than in the US, without companies with such huge buying power. Most of the deals from Dell can be had elsewhere (Amazon, etc). 

Still, it didn't take long, slashing prices like this, sure doesn't look like 4K will have the same period of price premiums that 1080 & 1440 did. It wasn't long ago 1440p were around these prices.

It's 4K, I don't want it...

$824 is still too much !

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HALPPM0/?tag=pcpapi-20 USA. $38 shipping, but it's like $100 cheaper.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

$824 is still too much !

True 8-bit IPS panels cost money. Look at the price of the U2413 which is only 1920x1200

True 8-bit IPS panels cost money. Look at the price of the U2413 which is only 1920x1200

I know... I never gave too much importance to monitors. My only question is "does it gets the job done?".

4K displays are getting cheaper very fast, but my hardware is not powerful enough i believe. But $800 for a monitor !? I would never pay that... Only now i am on the market looking for a decent 1080P monitor only because my old monitor's base stand is broken, and it has been for 1 year on top of 3 books lol. I completely skipped the FHD 1080P madness of some years ago. Maybe i will only buy 4K when it's around $150 like 1080P monitors are now !

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.