Which is better a mini itx or a full atx mother board .... what are advantages and disadvantages and which is good for usage for present and future ..

ATX is better because you can fit more features and PCIE slots.

ITX is for when you want a small system, that's it's only advantage in my eyes.

Mini itx is smaller and has less room for adding expansion cards. That's it.

i'm a potato

In addition to Askew's comment, ITX is also easier to carry around for LAN parties and such. ITX cases also tend to compromise more on cooling save for things like the Prodigy or Corsair's Obsidian 250D. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

In addition to Askew's comment, ITX is also easier to carry around for LAN parties and such. ITX cases also tend to compromise more on cooling save for things like the Prodigy or Corsair's Obsidian 250D. 

For a LAN I'd rather stick an ATX rig in a Corsair C70 or something that just has handles on the top of it.

Of course it's all subjective and I fully respect your preference of an ITX machine for portability.

For a LAN I'd rather stick an ATX rig in a Corsair C70 or something that just has handles on the top of it.

Of course it's all subjective and I fully respect your preference of an ITX machine for portability.

Depends on the person I guess; I just hate carrying a heavy ATX machine around, plus it saves space at the LAN party which might not have a lot of space.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Itx is small, that's the only benefit.

ATX has more expansion slots, the boards are bigger, so expect to find high end audio, beefy power delivery to the CPU and lots of connectivity. The ATX enclosures are bigger, meaning you have more room to cool the components, it's hard to find a small itx case that has similar cooling capabilities.

Is ITX worth it? From a performance standpoint, not at all, but it's very nice to have a small footprint system on your desk, that looks great and you can move it around.

K guys I want to build a pc which I will use for next 4 to 6 years... so which would u suggest a mini itx or going for a atx board

I would suggest ATX so you can add RAM if you think 16gb somehow becomes not enough in 5 years time or you are interested in running SLI/Crossfire or running a high end sound system through your PC.

Well, most peoples when they upgrade their gpu, most likely they upgrade it to the fastest single gpu. Say if I have 650ti after 2 years 770 comes out most peoples will sell that 660ti and put a new 770. U will also need a bigger psu if ur going for sli or crossfire. The whole airflow thing is pretty much gimmck as most modern itx has very good airflow, and u dont have that many components so it is unlikely that airflow will be an issue. If u watch teksyndicate's video u will know soundcard is unneccessary and u will be better of buying an external dac.

So really it comes down to whether u upgrade ur pc regularly or not, imo an itx build can upgrade by buying new parts but atx can upgrade by "adding". If u have space and dont travel alot then i would say atx but if u travel alot and dont have space then itx.

If you want to use that computer on the long run and have upgrade capability I´d go with an ATX size.

Mini ITX will limit you hard in upgrading... starting with the proper PSU for GPUs that draw more power.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling