Will my psu support msi gtx 750 ti?

raziejaz

I have an unbranded psu and I am planning to buy msi gtx 750 ti will my psu support it. I have attached a picture below

pujuje5e.jpg

Yes, 500W is more than plenty for a 750Ti.

i'm a potato

Yes you meet the minimum requirements for that card.  You have enough amps on the 12 volt rail and wattage.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

What about voltage, current and other stuff?

Yes, the all the 750ti range should be the maxwell core, which for this card does not require any extra power from the psu. They draw all their power from the pci express slot

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

The 750ti is the perfect card for wong dong PSUs, yes it'll be gravy just buy the reference one from EVGA that doesn't need a power connector.

It'll work.But just hope that the psu wont crap out at any time and take out the whole pc too.

It should power it, but you take quite huge risk. You can buy a used PSU from a company like Chieftec, they cost like 10-20$, cheap and quite good.

If you're talking about the one that doesn't use a 6 pin for power, you will be fine as long as your motherboard has a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 expansion slot.

I have an unbranded psu and I am planning to buy msi gtx 750 ti will my psu support it. I have attached a picture below 

The 750ti requires at least 20A on 12V rail so with your 22A on your 12V rail you should be fine as 500W is plenty for a 750ti.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

The 750ti is the perfect card for wong dong PSUs, yes it'll be gravy just buy the reference one from EVGA that doesn't need a power connector.

Wong dong and gravy, I like the cut of your jib, it's swish. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Wong dong and gravy, I like the cut of your jib, it's swish. 

lol it came from a post I made in another thread something along the lines of describing a PSU as a 'wong dong ima go wrong heap of shit from China'. :lol:

lol it came from a post I made in another thread something along the lines of describing a PSU as a 'wong dong ima go wrong heap of shit from China'. :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember that.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️