No Budget, Ultimate PC Performance and Asthetics Builds.

Okay it has been a while and a lot of thought has gone into it with the boys. More fighting over different parts and changing of certian things, whilst I sit on the sidelines watching, saying "shutup and take my money". Lots of reaserch is being done and i'll try and get as much said as possible. So far all of this is on paper.

Colour scheme has been one of those things. From Black and Red to Green and Yellow and finally White and Purple.
I myself see this as a very hard thing to find attractive because I don't really like other white things eg. cell phones or tablets. I've given them the mission to change my mind on this but for now that is the Colour scheme. Also going along with a concept we have two new people to look out for. One is helping us with any case addons Like cuttouts or adding baseplates(welding ?). The next person is apparently someone who is willing to do any paint job on the system and its components as long as we provide the paint. Just saying, we have the paint. Its a Pearlecent Pearl White with baby blue under/side coat? It set us back about $200, $217.00 to be exact.
Im just saying but I have no idea what that means but I can imagine from what they tell me.

The Paper also says, five radiators.
Top: One Rad (x4 120mm fan fit. 20mm thick).
Back: One Rad (x1 140mm fan fit. 20mm thick).
Front: One Rad (x3 120mm fan fit. 20mm thick).

Bottom: Two Rads (x4 120mm fan fit. 20mm thick). - (x2 120mm fan fit. 20mm thick).

We are also going for a Touch V12XT Aerocool Temperature Display & Fan Controller.

I'll post more soon need to step away for a while. will get as much as possible covered.

I would HIGHLY recommend going with a caselabs case. No matter what.

Especially for modding and extreme builds. Perhaps the STH10.

I can put up an ultimate build in a little bit, but this is my current extreme build in the making (with a budget though)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DCqtLk