No Budget, Ultimate PC Performance and Asthetics Builds.

First off I am very new to forums in general. Read if you want, help if you want, do what you want.
However the Title of this Topic is quite clear.

Please provide pictures and video links where you can.

I understand there won't be a multitude of people willing to go through with bulding something like this. However I am a PC guts noob and need some assistance on choosing the right parts for a showroom system.

Let me start somewhere easier to understand, you know, a more... personal level. I am from New Zealand, my name is Jonty, I am 21 years old as of this post and I'm Currently Studdying a Bachelors in Software Engineering. About three weeks ago, four of my close friends approched me with a proposition. To enter a PC builds competition at an event called Armageddon which is held every year. We are entering for Next Year 2015 Nov 8th with an entry fee of $500. There will be a winner with a public and judges vote of best performance and asthetics. The reason they came to me is because they need my money. No need to explain why I am willing to help, while a $5000 check is floating in your face for 1st prize. Luckily the competition states they can give us a percentage of the money needed to start our Build. However in the event of us not winning the competition, we will then owe them the money back. This is all optional ofcourse but I told them to wait as we need our Parts List, Compatability List and a Few Tweeks List before we ask for that money. I don't need the money to build this PC, however it is a good emergency fund if anything goes wrong with the build. We currently have a budget of $14.700 NZD to throw at this build, this is including all of our cash put together. Why spend that much on a PC only for a $5000.00 1st Prize? Well its not the only prize you get, you see You also get put into an NZ magazine (varies which one) depending on who is there to report it. We pretty much win the spot light for a while which then opens a lot of other doors. We stand a chance of getting on Televison and getting to meet and hang out with all the famous people there that week. We win a Free entry into the Next competition the folllowing year with an added Free starting fund of 25% costs covered. Meaning if we don't win that year we don't owe them a cent. GG right ?

Well no...

Thats where you guys come in. In order to make this happen I need some help with all of our Lists stated above. I have a semmi put together Parts List already which I will post after this but we need to blow our competition out of the water. We don't know anything about them, exept for last years winner. We don't know their Budget or Parts or what they are striving to win. Coolest CPU? Best Looking ? Best Performance ? Best Asthetics to public ? Best Asthetics to Judges? etc...

Help will be appreciated :)

Thank you.

I will put up some parts tomorrow, I gtg sleep right now xD

If you want a good shot at winning I suggest modifying a case to fit phase change cooling.

Then you are pretty much guaranteed to win. Nothing beats phase change.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

hmm you guys can take a look at Digital Storm builds

it will be a good start to pick the parts

water cooling using EK waterblock and cooling parts will def attract the most likes

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Sorry for the late reply guys but thanks so much for the response :)
Iv'e been away all weekend but am back now and I will upload what I can.

Alright ... I really do have no Idea what I am doing ?
First how the hell do I upload a file and what type of file must it be ?
Seems all I can do is change a profile pic, some settings, and post replies lol.
I go to my profile and want to upload some files or images and it tells me there are "no files or pictures here"?

man I really do feel like a noob haha. All I wanna do is upload but can't find the option <_<

I’ve got somewhat of a List together but it’s not completed so yeah help out and replace parts where you can :)
Also I know it’s a copy paste of info so bear with me haha.
I tried adding pictures a swell. Just in case people don't know what the hell they are looking at.

However can't seem to upload :huh:

Parts List:

Case.                                                                                         Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Case

Fans.                                                                                         Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Red Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm  OR   Prolimatech Aluminum Vortex Series 140mm Red LED

Power Supply.                                                                           Corsair 1200i

Mother Board.                                                                 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Processor.                                                                                  AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-9590

Video Card.                                                                               GE Force GTX Titan Black.

Cooling System.                                                                        Corsair H110 Liquid Cooling System.   OR    Custom…

Memory.                                                                                    Dominator® Platinum Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz C11.  (X2)

Hard Drive.                                                                               Samsung 840 EVO 750GB  &  WD Velociraptor WD1000DHTZ 1TB 3.5" SATA Hard Drive. (X2)

Blue-ray Drives.                                                               Blu-ray™ Disc Rewriter Internal SATA 16x Super Multi Blue WH16NS40.

Sound Card.                                                                              ASUS Xonar Phoebus ROG.

Network Card.                                                                           ASUS PCE-AC68.

Accessories.                                                                               Corsair AX1200 Custom Length/Color PSU Modular Cables.    (add more)

Lighting.                                                                                   Unknown? (add more)

More detailed info on all products Below!!!
Before anyone starts ranting about the Amount of info... Just remember I have no clue what im doing and at least its there for someone who might want it. Like us noobs. :)

...CASE...

...Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Case...

Warranty:                                                                       Two years

Model:                                                                            CC-9011022-WW

Weight:                                                                           46.3

Case Form Factor:                                                         Full-tower

Dimensions:                                                                   692mm x 252mm x 650mm

Case Motherboard Support:                                       Mini ITX, Micro ITX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, HPTX

Maximum GPU Length:                                                500mm

Maximum CPU Cooler Height:                                    170mm

Maximum PSU Length:                                                 280mm

Case Expansion Slots:                                                   10

Case Drive Bays:                                                             (x4) 5.25in

(x9) Combo 3.5in/ 2.5in

Case Material:                                                                 Brushed Aluminum and Steel

Case Power Supply:                                                        ATX (not included)

External Connections:                                                    (x4) USB 2.0

(x2) USB 3.0

(x1) Headphone Port

(x1) Microphone Port

Fan Mount Locations:                                                

Front:                                                  (x3) 120mm

Top:                                                  (x4) 120mm or (x3) 140mm

Rear:                                                   (x1)140mm

Side:                                                  (x8) 120mm or (x6) 140mm

Mid:                                                  (x1) 120mm

Fans Included:

Front:                                                               (x3) 120mm

Rear:                                                                (x1) 140mm

Radiator Mount Locations:

Front:                                        up to 360mm

Top:                                        up to 420/480mm

Rear:                                        120/140mm

Side:                                        up to 420/480mm

…FANS…

Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Red Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fan Twin Pack .

$22.00 U.S.

Warranty:                                                                   Two years

Fan Size:                                                                      120mm

Fan Type:                                                                    Quiet Edition

Flow Type:                                                                  Airflow

or

Prolimatech Aluminum Vortex Series 140mm x 25mm CPU Fan - Red LED ( 1600RPM / 127CFM)

Specifications:

Dimension:

(L)140mm X (W)140mmX (H)25mm

Bearing Type:

Two Ball bearing

Rated Voltage:

12 VDC

Operating Voltage Range:

7~13.8 VDC

Rated Current:

0.45A

Rated Input Power:

5.4W

Rated Speed:

1600RPM/1200RPM/900RPM

Airflow:

127CFM
100CFM
65CFM

Noise Level:

28dBA
20dBA
15dBA

Net Weight:

152g

LED:

Red

Accessories:

Fan Screw x 4 3
4-Pin Adapter x 1,
Low Rotation Adapter x 2

As to how many for each… not sure yet as I don’t quite know if I am going to be doing a Push pull method on my Rads or if I’ll be using static fans.

WITH

NZXT GRID+ Fan Controller  (X2)

Specifications :

Model Number:

AC-GRIDP-M1

Dimensions:

73mm x 18mm x 73mm

Material:

Plastic, Acrylic, PCB

Fan Control:

Controlled via CAM Software

Included Accessories:

5 x Zipties
2 x 3-Pin Female to 4-Pin/3-Pin Y extension cables
1 x Molex to phone jack connector
1 x Micro-USB cable

Product Weight:

102.6g

UPC:

EAN:

Fan Connector Quantity:

Maximum Combined Wattage:

Mounting:

3M Dual Lock

Input Connector:

12V with Molex 4-Pin connector

Warranty:

2 Years

…POWER SUPPLY…

Corsair 1200i

Contents and Specifications

Package contents

• AX1200i power supply
  • Modular cable pack
  • Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
  • Installation Guide
  • Corsair Link Digital interface cable
  • Corsair Link USB Dongle

Compatibility

• Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
  • Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards

Features

• Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments
  • Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise and OCP settings
  • Dedicated single +12V rail with user-configurable virtual "single rail" and "multi-rail" software modes
  • An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
  • 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% Energy Efficient under real-world load conditions
  • Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99

Universal AC input from 90~264V

• Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
  • Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
  • Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
  • High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
  • A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
  • Safety Approvals:  cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick

…MOTHER BOARD…

ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Upgraded 990FX motherboard with exclusive ROG gaming audio and networking technologies

• Extreme Engine Digi+ II -- Powerful combination of analog and digital design elements
  • SupremeFX III – Play with ultra-real cinematic in-game surround sound!
  • GameFirst II-- Put your frags first
  • 3-Way NIVDIA® SLI™ / AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
  • Intel® Gigabit LAN – Experience the fast network connectivity!
  • UEFI BIOS -- Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
  • Supercharged Audio and Ultrafast LAN
  • Windows 8.1 ready compatibility

WITH

Overclocking command center

External or internal does not matter.

Specifications :

• Display

2.6" LCM

• Features
    • Pure hardware-based overclocking support
    • Boot debug POST code
    • Intuitive tunning in two OC modes
      • EXTREME Mode for subzero OC benching
      • NORMAL Mode for in-chassis usage
    • Seamless integration with CPU Level Up at one-click OC button
    • Real-time control and display CPU fan speed, temperature, BCLK and RATIO
    • Adjustable system voltages, frequencies on-the-fly
    • Stylish design with 90 plus-degree-tilt movable faceplate (EXTREME Mode)
    • FanSpeed Control button
    • Standard/Silent/Turbo mode
    • 4 additional 4-pin fan headers
    • LCM backlight on/off
    • VGA Hotwire
    • Subzero Sense
    • Slow Mode
    • Pause Switch
    • VGA SMB header
    • ProbeIt
    • ROG exclusive features
  • I/O Ports

POWER1 x SATA power connector
ROG_EXT port
1 x 18-1 pin data connection port
FAN: 4 x 4-pin extra Fan connectors

• Power

Voltage: +12V, +5V, +5VSB
Power consumption: 5A

• System Requirements

1 x 5.25" drive bay required for NORMAL Mode installation
1 x SATA power cable from system power supply

• Compatibility

Maximus VI Series (Extreme/Formula/Gene/Hero/Impact), Rampage IV Black Edition and other motherboards with ROG_EXT port
*Visit the ASUS website at www.asus.com for the latest motherboard support/compatibility lists
**Please install the latest utility/firmware (ROG Connect PLUS) for better compatibility.
***Update the motherboard BIOS to the latest version for better compatibility with OC Panel.
****Extreme Mode capabilities, including V1, V2, DRAM and other voltage definitions, vary by chipset. Please refer to your motherboard manual for details.

External or internal does not matter.

Specifications :

• Display

2.6" LCM

• Features
    • Pure hardware-based overclocking support
    • Boot debug POST code
    • Intuitive tunning in two OC modes
      • EXTREME Mode for subzero OC benching
      • NORMAL Mode for in-chassis usage
    • Seamless integration with CPU Level Up at one-click OC button
    • Real-time control and display CPU fan speed, temperature, BCLK and RATIO
    • Adjustable system voltages, frequencies on-the-fly
    • Stylish design with 90 plus-degree-tilt movable faceplate (EXTREME Mode)
    • FanSpeed Control button
    • Standard/Silent/Turbo mode
    • 4 additional 4-pin fan headers
    • LCM backlight on/off
    • VGA Hotwire
    • Subzero Sense
    • Slow Mode
    • Pause Switch
    • VGA SMB header
    • ProbeIt
    • ROG exclusive features
  • I/O Ports

POWER1 x SATA power connector
ROG_EXT port
1 x 18-1 pin data connection port
FAN: 4 x 4-pin extra Fan connectors

• Power

Voltage: +12V, +5V, +5VSB
Power consumption: 5A

• System Requirements

1 x 5.25" drive bay required for NORMAL Mode installation
1 x SATA power cable from system power supply

• Compatibility

Maximus VI Series (Extreme/Formula/Gene/Hero/Impact), Rampage IV Black Edition and other motherboards with ROG_EXT port
*Visit the ASUS website at www.asus.com for the latest motherboard support/compatibility lists
**Please install the latest utility/firmware (ROG Connect PLUS) for better compatibility.
***Update the motherboard BIOS to the latest version for better compatibility with OC Panel.
****Extreme Mode capabilities, including V1, V2, DRAM and other voltage definitions, vary by chipset. Please refer to your motherboard manual for details.

…PROCESSOR…

AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-9590

Specifications:

New Instruction Capabilities

• AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
  • FMA4 and XOP – Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
  • AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt® and PCMark®

AMD FX Processors

We call it the new AMD FX 8-Core Processor Black Edition and it's unlocked for your overclocking pleasure.1 Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the industry's first 32nm 8-core desktop processor. Get the speed you crave with AMD Turbo CORE Technology to push your core frequencies to the limit when you need it most. Go beyond the limits of maximum speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive™ technology and AMD Catalyst™ Control Center™ software suites. But the best part of all? You'll get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price. You'll be asking yourself "what competition?" in no time.

AMD FX 8-Core Processors

• The industry's first and only native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture.
  • New 32 nanometer die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals.

AMD Turbo CORE Technology

• AMD FX Processors come equipped with AMD Turbo CORE Technology.2 AMD Turbo CORE Technology is a performance boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.

AMD Balanced Smart Cache

• Shared L3 cache ( up to 8MB)
    • Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities
    • 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache)
    • Increased data queue sizes
    • Coherency for 8-cores

AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator

• Shared FP Scheduler
  • Dual 128-bit Floating point engines – capable of teaming together for 256-bit AVX instructions or operating separately with each core

HyperTransport™ Technology

• One 16-bit link at up to 5600MT/s
  • Up to 8.0GB/s HyperTransport™ I/O bandwidth; Up to 16GB/s in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode
  • Up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus)

Benefit: Quick access times to system I/O for better performance.

Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology

• A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller
  • Supports up to DDR3-1866
  • Supports new low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V
  • Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3
  • New Pre-Fetcher improvements
  • Direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module (APIC registers in each core)

Benefit: Optimized memory controller to feed more cores.

AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™) Technology with IOMMU

• Silicon feature-set enhancements designed to improve the performance, reliability and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory.
  • IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers
    • Security for User Level application and Virtual Machine guest operating system
      • Address translation and access control
      • Device isolation
      • Device assignment in virtualized systems
      • Security and trusted boot support
      • Unified interrupt management

Benefit: Helps virtualization software to run more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems

AMD PowerNow!™ AMD Technology (Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology)

• Enhanced power management features which automatically and instantaneously adjusts performance states and features based on processor performance requirements
  • C6 power state flushes the cache and removes voltage from individual cores to help reduce power consumption
  • CC6 power state puts all cores in C6 into an even lower power state
    • for quieter operation and reduced power requirements
  • Separate memory controller power control
  • IO-based c-state interface
  • Works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement.
  • Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with minimal impact to performance

Benefit: Helps users get more efficient performance by dynamically activating or turning off parts of the processor.

…COOLING SYSTEM…
Corsair H110 Liquid Cooling System.

$110.00 U.S.

Warranty :                                                                                                         Five years

Cold Plate Material :                                                                                        Copper

Fan Specification :                                                                                            140mm (x2)

Radiator Material :                                                                                           Aluminium

Socket Support :                                                                                               AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, Intel LGA: 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011

Tubing :                                                                                                              Low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.

OR

Custom…

Coolant ? Colour co-ordination ?
Pump?
Heads?
Pipe? Colour co-ordination ?
Rads? Case specs at top

GPU cooling ?

...MEMORY…

…DDR…

Dominator® Platinum Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz C11.  (X2)

$317.00 U.S.

Warranty:

Limited Lifetime

Fan Included:

No

Heat Spreader:

DHX

Memory Configuration:

Dual Channel

Memory Series:

Dominator Platinum

Memory Type:                                                                                  DDR3

Package Memory Format:                                                              DIMM

Package Memory Pin:                                                                     240

Performance Profile:                                                                       XMP

Memory Size:                                                                                    16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)

SPD Latency:                                                                                      9-9-9-24

SPD Speed:                                                                                        1333MHz

SPD Voltage:                                                                                     1.5V

Speed Rating:                                                                                   PC3-19200 (2400MHz)

Tested Latency:                                                                               11-13-13-31

Tested Speed:                                                                                  2400MHz

Tested Voltage:                                                                                1.65V

…NAS… (optional)

Synology DS1813 8-bay NAS drive

$1234.00

8-bay network-attached storage unit
DSM 4.3 OS
2.13 GHz Intel Atom D2700 dual-core processor
2 GB DDR3 RAM, upgradeable to 4 GB
8x drive bays for 2.5in or 3.5in SATA Revision 3 HDD
2x eSATA, 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
4x gigabit ethernet
internal PSU
2x 115 mm fans
passively cooled CPU
175 x 340 x 233 mm
5.2 kg
3 year warranty

…HARD DRIVES…

Hard drives will be broken up into two parts.
SSD and WD Drives.

…SSD…

Samsung 840 EVO 750GB

$390.00 U.S.

Specifications:

750GB solid-state drive
2.4in 7mm form factor
SATA 6 Gb/s
also available in 120, 250, 500 and 1000 GB capacities
9 GB Turbo Write technology
1 GB LPDDR2 cache
Samsung Magician software with RAPID mode
52 g

…WD…

WD Velociraptor WD1000DHTZ 1TB 3.5" SATA Hard Drive. (X2)

$200.00 U.S.

• Capacity: 1 TB
  • Rotational Speed: 10000rpm
  • Cache: 64 MB
  • Interface: SATA3
  • Buffer to Host: 6 Gb/s
  • 1 TB capacity holds up to 200,000 digital photos, 250,000 MP3 files, and 120 hours of HD video
  • 5 year limited warranty

…BLUE-RAY DRIVE…

Blu-ray™ Disc Rewriter Internal SATA 16x Super Multi Blue WH16NS40.

$70.00 U.S.

• Drive Type:?Internal 16X?Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
  • Interface: SATA (SATA 1.1a)
  • Buffer Memory: 4 MB
  • Operating System: Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
  • Sustained Rate: BD-ROM: 575.44 Mb/s (16x) max, DVD-ROM: 22.16 Mb/s (16x) max, CD-ROM: 7,200 Kb/s (48x) max

…VIDEO CARD…

GE Forece GTX Titan Black.

GTX TITAN Black GPU Engine Specs:

CUDA Cores:                                                                                                       2880

Base Clock (MHz):                                                                                              889

Boost Clock (MHz):                                                                                             980

Texture Fill Rate (GigaTexels/sec):                                                                  213

GTX TITAN Black Memory Specs:

Memory Clock:                                                                                                   7.0 Gbps

Standard Memory Config:                                                                                6144 MB

Memory Interface:                                                                                             GDDR5

Memory Interface Width:                                                                                 384-bit

Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec):                                                                          336

GTX TITAN Black Support:

OpenGL:                                                                                                              4.4

Bus Support:                                                                                                       PCI Express 3.0

Certified for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista or Windows XP :  Yes

Supported Technologies:                                                                                 GPU Boost 2.0, 3D Vision, CUDA, DirectX 11, PhysX, TXAA, Adaptive                                                                                                                                                                                       .                                                                                                                             VSync, FXAA, NVIDIA Surround, SLI-ready, G-SYNC-ready

3D Vision Ready:                                                                                                Yes

Microsoft DirectX 11.2 API:                                                                              11.2

Blue-Ray 3D:                                                                                                        Yes

3D Gaming:                                                                                                          Yes

3D Vision Live (Photos and Videos):                                                                Yes

Display Support:

Multi Monitor:                                                                                                     4 displays

Maximum Digital Resolution1 :                                                                         4096x2160

Maximum VGA Resolution:                                                                               2048x1536

HDCP:                                                                                                                     Yes

HDMI:                                                                                                                     Yes

Standard Display Connectors:                                                                            One Dual Link DVI-I, One Dual Link DVI-D, One HDMI,

.                                                                                                                                One Display Port

Audio Input for HDMI:                                                                                          Internal

GTX TITAN Black Graphics Card Dimensions:

Length:                                                                                                                   10.5 inches

Height:                                                                                                                    4.376 inches

Width:                                                                                                                     Dual-slot

Thermal and Power Specs:

Maximum GPU Tempurature (in C):                                                                  95 C

Graphics Card Power (W):                                                                               250 W

Minimum System Power Requirement (W):                                                      600 W

Supplementary Power Connectors:                                                                  One 8-pin and one 6-pin

…SOUND CARD…
ASUS Xonar Phoebus ROG

$207.00 U.S.

• Audio Interface

PCI Express

• Audio Performance

Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) :
118 dB
Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Headphone-out) :
110 dB
Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) :
118 dB
Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) :
0.00039 %(-108 dB)
Output THD+N at 1kHz (Headphone-out) :
0.001 %(300 dB)
Input THD+N at 1kHz :
0.0003 %(-110 dB)
Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input) :
10 Hz to 48 KHz
Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage :
Line output (RCA, 3.5) : 2.2 Vrms (3 Vp-p)
Headphone output : 7 Vrms (9.9 Vp-p)

• Chipset

Audio Processor :C-Media CMI8888DHT High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192kHz/24bit)

• Sample Rate and Resolution

Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution :
44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution :
S/PDIF Digital Output :
ASIO 2.2 Driver Support :
44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit with very low latency

• Connectivity

Analog Output
5 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Analog out/Front out/Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out)
Analog Input
1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/Mic-in)
Digital
1 x S/PDIF out (1 x Optical (Toslink)/(combo with side out))
1 x Front-Panel Header
1 x Box Link
1 x Aux in (4-pin header)

• Special Features

Dolby® Technologies : Dolby® Home Theater v4
Smart Volume Normalizer™
Xear Surround™
Magic Voice™
FlexBass™
GX 3.0 Game Audio Engine

• Accessories

Control box x 1
Driver CD x 1
Quick start guide x 1
S/PDIF adapter x 1
ATX 4P-to-6P power cable x 1

• Note

*Dolby Home Theater v4 supports Windows® 7 and 8 only.

…NETWORK CARD…

ASUS PCE-AC68

$120.00 U.S.

• Network Standard

IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac

• Interface

PCI Express

• Antena

3 x R SMA Antenna

• Operating Frequency

2.4GHz/5GHz

• Operation Channel

11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)

• Product Segment

AC1900 ultimate AC performance: 600+1300Mbps

• Data Rate

802.11 b/g/n/ac : downlink up to 1300Mbps, uplink up to 1300Mbps (20/40/80MHz)

• Output Power

ac mode : 18 ~22 dBm
b mode : 22 dBm
g mode : 19 ~22 dBm
n mode : 18 ~22 dBm

• Modulation

64QAM, 16QAM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM

• Management

Wireless configuration
connection management
connection profile setup

• Security

64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK

• Certificates

CE, FCC, IC

• Dimensions

103.3 x 68.9 x 21 mm (WxDxH)

• Weight

125 g (Device Only)

• Environmental

Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF)
Storage Temperature: -20 ° to 65 ° C ( °F to °F)
Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
Storage Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)

• OS Support

Windows® 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® Vista , 32bit/64bit
Windows® XP , 32bit/64bit

• Package Content

Dipole Antenna x 3
External magnetic antenna base
Low Profile Bracket
Support CD
Warranty card
Wireless LAN Adapter

…ACCESSORIES…
Corsair AX1200 Custom Length/Color PSU Modular Cables.

Cable Types

• 24-Pin PSU Cable
  • 8-Pin EPS Cable
  • 6+2-Pin PCIe Cable
  • 4-Pin Molex IDE Cable
  • 5-Pin SATA Power Cable
  • 2-Pin/3-Pin/4Pin Fan Cable

More accessories can be added…

…LIGHTING…

LED? Red
Neon? Red
Whichever outputs the least amount of heat but still looks good.

You want at least start with a Colourscheme!

Most parts are ok but its for the end of next year ... Alot can change and wil (parts wise).

Start with a colourscheme and do a custom paintjob on the case (mod it for youre needs "Custom loop"

And start planning for the Custom water cooling (the H100 AIO wont cut it).

Take a look at Singularity computers on youtube to get an idea!

Armageddon is kinda like Comic con for those wondering, just looked it up

Edited by MrTiC

Let's agree to disagree

You want at least start with a Colourscheme!

Most parts are ok but its for the end of next year ... Alot can change and wil (parts wise).

Start with a colourscheme and do a custom paintjob on the case (mod it for youre needs "Custom loop"

And start planning for the Custom water cooling (the H100 AIO wont cut it).

Take a look at Singularity computers on youtube to get an idea!

Armageddon is kinda like Comic con for those wondering, just looked it up

Sure thing, I've asked them what colours they wanted to go with and they all agreed on Black & Red.

So looks like that is where Colourscheme falls under. Yes agreed we know things will change, parts wise, but we would much rather be prepared than anything.

We have to go according to our Budget as things change, like Having the build and if  there is a deffinate Change that must occur then Its as simple as swaping out the part, unless its the Liquid or whatever cooling haha.

Custom Paint job sounds really nice !

The boys said we need to come up with a Name for the PC if that happens.    If anyone has some Ideas on a Good name then that would be great :)

Singularity computers looks really cool I see what you mean about the "Custom Loop" We will think on it at time of build if need be.

Also Yes Armageddon is kinda like Comic con. Probably not as Big but we do just fine over here ^_^

So 12.7k US.. damn

I will put up some parts tomorrow, I gtg sleep right now xD

If you want a good shot at winning I suggest modifying a case to fit phase change cooling.

Then you are pretty much guaranteed to win. Nothing beats phase change.

hmm you guys can take a look at Digital Storm builds

it will be a good start to pick the parts

water cooling using EK waterblock and cooling parts will def attract the most likes

Updated post guys if interested.

Sure thing, I've asked them what colours they wanted to go with and they all agreed on Black & Red.

So looks like that is where Colourscheme falls under. Yes agreed we know things will change, parts wise, but we would much rather be prepared than anything.

We have to go according to our Budget as things change, like Having the build and if  there is a deffinate Change that must occur then Its as simple as swaping out the part, unless its the Liquid or whatever cooling haha.

Custom Paint job sounds really nice !

The boys said we need to come up with a Name for the PC if that happens.    If anyone has some Ideas on a Good name then that would be great :)

Singularity computers looks really cool I see what you mean about the "Custom Loop" We will think on it at time of build if need be.

Also Yes Armageddon is kinda like Comic con. Probably not as Big but we do just fine over here ^_^

Just putting together a bunch of cool parts doesn't seem terribly creative to me. Take some time to come up with a concept. Then workout how that concept should be expressed artistically. Only then is it time to start thinking about the bill of materials.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

not to sure whats happening with this but, you need to think out of the box. this leads me to think fully custom water cooling. none of this straight into a case, its got to be modded for the best amount of stuff ever.

i would start with color scheme.

then lead to best type of watercooling 

- lots and lots of radiators

- you will also need to add temp sensors in there too( this will catch an eye or two)

- for the temp sensors, add a touch screen like off a tablet or notebook, so you can always see the temps, and you can adjust the fan speed on this!

- look for fancy water resovoirs - like the photon 270!! can add a led or two inside it ! i would add two of these to the build as well. this will catch an eye or two!

- go for noctuas new SP fans for pushing air through as well

- dont go with amd for the cpu, pick one of the high end intel cpus, one of the 6 core!

- i would go with the gtx 780ti, only 2way sli because even for show theres no point for more. this leaves money else where.

- think ram. and lots of it. 8gb by 8 sticks. nice flashy ram. dont worry about water cooling it...

dont forget storage.

i would have 2*512gb ssds in raid 0

then i would also have 4* 4tb hdds in raid 10.

just remember, its going to be 50% how your build looks, 25% what components and how good it works, then another 25% of the fancy bits you add on. this would be like a touch screen monitor mounted on the case some how to monitor the air flow and temps, also the water flow. everything also needs custom sleeving.

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]