Night time glow shots of the beastly 650D

Jimstah87

Dayum! That is a great looking rig.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

T7LawQz.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Dat UV

Very nice

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Those silver fitting contrasting the UV looks amazing.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Dayum! That is a great looking rig.

Thanks mate glad you like :)

Dat UV

Very nice

Cheers :) I tried my best to capture it in a dark room with the new camera, happy with the results, though does look sweet in person.

Those silver fitting contrasting the UV looks amazing.

Thanks mate :)

very nice. so inspired... one day, 650d... one day... lol

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

very nice. so inspired... one day, 650d... one day... lol

Thanks mate, just remember you can achieve anything you set your mind to :)

Have you tried out doing long exposure photography? Using a very small aperture and a long exposure could potentially bring the details to life in a rig like this. You could even try adding more ambient light, that way you might be able to capture the UV glow, whilst also bringing the rest of the rig into the picture.

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

Have you tried out doing long exposure photography? Using a very small aperture and a long exposure could potentially bring the details to life in a rig like this. You could even try adding more ambient light, that way you might be able to capture the UV glow, whilst also bringing the rest of the rig into the picture.

Not yet mate though that is a great idea, I'm still very new to photography though since I have a camera capable of doing full manual mode now I'm tinkering around and learning quickly. If I have any luck with what you mentioned I'll post up some new pix. Thanks for your input :)

Awesome rig!

What fans are those?

They're Silverstone SP121's, thanks mate, yeah I seriously can't believe I don't see these fans in more rigs, I hardly ever see them and they perform great and look fantastic if your going for the glow in the dark effect with your rig. I have used Corsair fans before as well and these perform just as well as their SP series, you can see they're optimized for static pressure by the width of the fan blades.

i-came-ghostbuster.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That looks amazing

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

LOL

Didn't you? :P lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've always wanted to do a full custom water loop but I just don't have the time/ money. It would also make it difficult to swap out parts frequently. I really wish I could do one.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I've always wanted to do a full custom water loop but I just don't have the time/ money. It would also make it difficult to swap out parts frequently. I really wish I could do one.

Yeah true it does cost a lot mate, I only realized how much money I put into this at the end and then I quit my job to go and study and have been broke for the past 18 months now because of this lol, but oh well I had fun and hope to be working again soon. Hope you get the chance to one day as well, life's too short not to chase your dreams. Only you can make it happen :)