Friends PC is potentially broken?

Gibster

Basically a friend of mine is trying to fix his computer by removing his graphics card (Refurbished GTX660 which I told him not to buy because of lack of warranty). I instructed him to uninstall the drivers to his 660, then shut down, remove the graphics card, boot again, and install the integrated graphics drivers after that. He skipped the remove graphics card part and installed the AMD drivers for his integrated graphics, while this is happening the DVI adapted cable (DVI to VGA) was still plugged into the 660. At this point I did not know this and he's restarted his computer and the monitor won't turn on because there's no signal it seems. I've tried everything I can think of and the monitor won't take any signal.... Ideas?

Reset the BIOS.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

spec of your buddy PC

we cant read your mind

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Reset the BIOS.

Can't get into the bios black screen.

Can't get into the bios black screen.

he mean clear CMOS button or jumper

or remove the battery on the board when powered off

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

spec of your buddy PC

we cant read your mind

GTX 660, amd athlon II x4 750k Trinity
Asrock Fm2a55m-dgs

he mean clear CMOS button or jumper

or remove the battery on the board when powered off

I tried the CMOS method and it didn't work, I think he may have had the PSU on, not sure. I'll repeat those steps and see if it works again.

GTX 660, amd athlon II x4 750k Trinity
Asrock Fm2a55m-dgs

dude that CPU don't have a iGPU

dude that CPU don't have a iGPU

I'm literally face-palming right now... I can't believe I didn't check his processor... I appreciate you spotting my stupid mistake.

When I was installing the CPU drivers I saw APU in installation process so I just assumed at that point, especially when it started installing AMD FX. Must have just been a general driver for many CPU's.