[Request Too Large] When changing forwarded ports

I needed to change a port yesterday for a games server as I tend to run them for my friends. But when adding the port I started getting this error

Request Too LargeThe "POST" request is too large for the internal work buffer:The internal work buffer size is 3072 bytes.The "POST" request size is 3086 bytes.Return to last page

I thought that maybe it meant that I had to many ports forwarded, I do have a lot, but when I try to delete a port for an ip not in use anymore I get the same error.

My router is a Zyxel PK5000z from Qwest(Now CenturyLink).

I needed to change a port yesterday for a games server as I tend to run them for my friends. But when adding the port I started getting this error

Request Too LargeThe "POST" request is too large for the internal work buffer:The internal work buffer size is 3072 bytes.The "POST" request size is 3086 bytes.Return to last page

I thought that maybe it meant that I had to many ports forwarded, I do have a lot, but when I try to delete a port for an ip not in use anymore I get the same error.

My router is a Zyxel PK5000z from Qwest(Now CenturyLink).

My initial suggestion would be to check if your routers firmware is up-to date. This seems like a bug in older firmware.

If this is not the case, then I will try and find reasons why. It could be something to do with the limitation of packet size within the router, which would essentially mean that each packet is being limited in size. 

I'll keep hunting around and I'll attempt to find a solution for you.

#!