GTX 78 TI 3GB VS

monjanger

780ti would take the 290, stab it, kick it in the groin, knee it in the face, light it on fire, shoot it, and throw it off a cliff. To add insult to injury it would also urinate off of the cliff onto the 290. So yeah the 780ti would win.

THE NVIDIA DEFENSE LEAGUE HERE REPORTING FOR DUTY. 

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

The 780Ti is the best gaming card on the market.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

THE NVIDIA DEFENSE LEAGUE HERE REPORTING FOR DUTY. 

What? I'm not the Nvidia defence league, it is fact that the 780 ti is better....

no its GTX780Ti Master Race

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

GTX780 Ti is fastest single gpu on the market, if you can afford it, and you want the best performance, out of a single card then yes its worth it.

However you could also grab  Sapphire 290 Tri-X or Vapor X, and save alot of cash.

the 290 is a very decent card, offcourse the GTX780Ti is better arround 10/15fps on 1080p.

But at higher res, the diffrences getting smaller, between those 2 cards. 

$250+ price diffrence for arround 10/15 fps is alot of cash if you ask me..

You could spend that cash on other parts.

But yeah its up to you personaly ;)

What? I'm not the Nvidia defence league, it is fact that the 780 ti is better....

You have to admit. You are pretty NVIDIA fanboyish. ECH NVIDIA ECH NVIDIA WILL DESTROY EVERY FING ECH ECH ECCCCCCH.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

You have to admit. You are pretty NVIDIA fanboyish. ECH NVIDIA ECH NVIDIA WILL DESTROY EVERY FING ECH ECH ECCCCCCH.

I would go for Nvidia in most cases since I am 15 and have a job, so I have money to burn, I don't have 4k so 3GB of Vram isn't throttling, and I have pretty bad case airflow so a card that kicks out a  lot of heat is a big deal. AMD is more price effective, but the 780ti does in fact slap the 290 around.