Roccat Isku

hemidreamer

Tomorrow I'm going to buy Roccat Isku, Model:ROC-12-724. Is this keyboard worth the money and what are you experiences with this keyboard, so far I've heard only good about this keyboard.

I was passing by and read the words "roccat + isku", and as for me... to answer your question :

Tomorrow I'm going to buy Roccat Isku, Model:ROC-12-724. Is this keyboard worth the money and what are you experiences with this keyboard, so far I've heard only good about this keyboard.

Yes. It´s worth it. I have it. It´s a good peripheral.

I was passing by and read the words "roccat + isku", and as for me... to answer your question :

Yes. It´s worth it. I have it. It´s a good peripheral.

good for regular typing too? I heard the keys are too close or something.

Don't bother getting a non-mechanical keyboard for around $100.

If you really need macros, get an Azio Levetron.

Otherwise you can pick up a mechanical keyboard on Monoprice for around $60

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Why would you want to spend that money on a membrane keyboard? If you have to buy the Thermaltake TTeSports Knucker which is a plunger keyboard. Linus did a review on it and he said that the keys feel like Cherry MX Blacks.

http://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-eSports-KNUCKER-Keyboard-KB-KNK008US/dp/B009A803AK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406057824&sr=8-1&keywords=ttesports+knucker

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Why would you want to spend that money on a membrane keyboard? If you have to buy the Thermaltake TTeSports Knucker which is a plunger keyboard. Linus did a review on it and he said that the keys feel like Cherry MX Blacks.

http://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-eSports-KNUCKER-Keyboard-KB-KNK008US/dp/B009A803AK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406057824&sr=8-1&keywords=ttesports+knucker

Can I order that to Estonia? They don't sell that in my country.

Can I order that to Estonia? They don't sell that in my country.

You might be able to order from Amazon Deutschland (Germany) and have it shipped to you or you may be able to buy it off eBay from someone who ships internationally.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Nah, I get Isku from my country way cheaper, shipping to Estonia is quite expensive.

You can probably find a Razor Blackwidow locally.

They are far, far better than a membrane keyboard.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

good for regular typing too? I heard the keys are too close or something.

I got use to typing on it. I can´t say it´s good for the regular.