AMD CrossfireX internal bridge interconnect error

xepherstones

I've had my two 280x's for awhile, and just recently I haven't been able to enable crossfire, I get this exact error: http://prntscr.com/454cry  

I've tried reseating my cards, I've used a new crossfire bridge, and nothing works. And other programs like CPU -Z- can pick up my other card, but Catalyst can't.

CONFIG: i7 4770k (h80i, 4.3ghz), Gigabyte z87x-UD4H, 2x AMD R9 280x (GIGABYTE Windforce), Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, Segate 2tn, RM850 PSU

INPUT DEVICES: Rosewill IK-90001, Logitech G602,. ASUS VS248, ASUS PB238

Rotate the bridge..?

Did that as well, with both bridges. 

CONFIG: i7 4770k (h80i, 4.3ghz), Gigabyte z87x-UD4H, 2x AMD R9 280x (GIGABYTE Windforce), Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, Segate 2tn, RM850 PSU

Did that as well, with both bridges. 

Reinstall Catalyst?

Reinstall Catalyst?

I've done that as well, with 14.2, 14.4 and 14.6 beta.

Reinstall Catalyst?

this

remove the 2nd GPU

reinstall the AMD driver to 14.4

shut down

install second GPU & bridge

and boot PC

check CCC

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

this

remove the 2nd GPU

reinstall the AMD driver to 14.4

shut down

install second GPU & bridge

and boot PC

check CCC

I'll give that a shot, back in a tick

crossfire cables are really cheap it sounds like yours is faulty just get a new one 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

crossfire cables are really cheap it sounds like yours is faulty just get a new one 

he did try with a new bridge

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

he did try with a new bridge

i had 2 crossfire cables one of them arrived faulty from manufacturer.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i had 2 crossfire cables one of them arrived faulty from manufacturer.

point taken

when you buy AMD GPUs

some comes with the bridge

so I got plenty to play around with

will see how OP is trying the suggestion I made