h100i/h55/ tube/plasti dip?

dingoman

Hi,

I'm planning modding the h55/h100i tubes.

buying these 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A9ZDIJG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A15YNZR7YB053N

like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqo_0kSqyNk#t=34

Just wondering what are the stoves/clamps or w/e you call them that i need for the h100i/h55.

or is it better using plasti dip ?

I would use plasti dip, it would look just as good if not better plus you can just peel it off if you need to.

I would use plasti dip, it would look just as good if not better plus you can just peel it off if you need to.

What do you recommend?

also for 2 h55 & 1 h100i is 1 can enough or 2 cans?

& should i also use glossy dip?

or just white

He's not using a Corsair cooler lol. Anyways, I have clear tubing and red liquid in my H100i, the tubing measurements are the same (1/2, 3/4). $25 for it? Ewh. Here

I personally use 8mm ID - 10mm OD.

Have a knife, torch, cable ties, and smart coils handy. Also compression fittings if you're using a new reservoir as well. I should add that mine is modded because it broke. I do not recommend modding it, it did not help temperatures very noticeably in my case, but it does admittedly look cooler...

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

What do you recommend?

also for 2 h55 & 1 h100i is 1 can enough or 2 cans?

& should i also use glossy dip?

or just white

I am not too familiar with that side of the spectrum so I can't recommend a brand. As for bottle size I would get 2 just to be on the safe side of things. I reckon a glossy would look better inside a case but that's just my taste.