Aspire V7 Wireless randomly drops connection

jackw

So my laptop randomly keeps dropping connection to our wifi every 1-20 minutes and im very unsure why.

Everytime I troubleshoot the problem it comes back fine and then after 20 minutes or so it will do the same thing again. When the connection fixes itself in the troubleshooting that windows provides, it gives me the message "The Default Gateway was not available" and that it was "fixed". Anyone else ever experience a problem similar to this and know a fix? Thanks a ton

So my laptop randomly keeps dropping connection to our wifi every 1-20 minutes and im very unsure why.

Everytime I troubleshoot the problem it comes back fine and then after 20 minutes or so it will do the same thing again. When the connection fixes itself in the troubleshooting that windows provides, it gives me the message "The Default Gateway was not available" and that it was "fixed". Anyone else ever experience a problem similar to this and know a fix? Thanks a ton

My mom's laptop has this issue whenever it comes off of the charger. It started doing this after it updated to windows 8.1. 

Acer Aspire v5 552p x440

AMD A10 5757m

AMD Radeon 8650G

8GB DDR3

Touchscreen 

(dunno why she needed something this powerful but she got it anyway)

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Some also state installing the latest qualcomm drivers (wireless card vendor) fixes the issue.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Some also state installing the latest qualcomm drivers (wireless card vendor) fixes the issue.

Where can I find the Acer Drivers? I know where to find Drivers for cards and what not but not to sure on laptop drivers