Budget Water Cooling/ ideas/Suggestions

I am looking into water cooling my system , before I start , my knowledge on Computers is a little higher then average , like I wanna say im advanced but I don't know EVERYTHING, But I am willing to learn!, but to the point, I am looking into water cooling my system , when i get my New GPU (haven't found a good one yet) and other things as well , but I was gonna ask for Suggestions of what I can do and stuff, I am on some what of a budget under 200$. 
Specs are as they follow

NZXT Source 210 / window

AMD-FX 8150 @3.6ghz (stock speed)

Asus M5A97 R2.0 -AMD 970 Chipset
A-DATA 8GB (2x4) 1600mhz in dual channel (until  get order the other set to run Quad channel)

EVGA 500wPS (not modular but im going to upgrade to a 800w depending on whats on sale and whats good)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Sleeve Bearing
AMD HD 6570 DDR3 1GB ( its out of my old system but i can still run games pretty well like BF3 @60fps on medium to high, but im looking for an upgrade)

Keep in mind: I am running a theme of blue , and if I do water cool , i want to run Mayhems Blue Aurora like seen here " WATER!

Pc SETUP HERE!

post-108144-0-40741400-1405978498.jpg

post-108144-0-36186900-1405978499.jpg

DIABLO!

These might be of use:

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

mayhems aurora is a bitch to clean up...

source: http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/archive/index.php/t-88.html

and just google it, you'll have more then enough material to convince you to not buy it

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

These might be of use:

ive already seen those , i meant like parts wise, like anyplace or parts i could be recommended :P

DIABLO!

ive already seen those , i meant like parts wise, like anyplace or parts i could be recommended :P

Oh. JayzTwoCents lists all of the parts he used in the $200 watercooling loop, so those parts he listed would be a good place to start.

JayzTwoCents also reccomends this place: http://www.aquatuning.us/

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Oh. JayzTwoCents lists all of the parts he used in the $200 watercooling loop, so those parts he listed would be a good place to start.

JayzTwoCents also reccomends this place: http://www.aquatuning.us/

its also because  , I dont know alot about water cooling, but its something i want to get into bc i am going to over clock my system.  and also my father keeps thinking that i should get water cooling bc its a waste of money and theres no point of it. 

DIABLO!

With the $200 you can make a budget CPU only loop, and add more radiators and GPU blocks down the line.

Mayhems Aurora is made to be used on showcase rigs, on events and stuff, it's very problematic on a regular use loop, wouldn't recommend it to beginners.

This kit from XSPC fits your budget and has a 240mm rad, the 360mm rad version has a very similar price, worth it if you want to mod the case to make it fit. You don't necessary have to buy the kit as a whole, but copy the parts from the list and order them separately, so you can choose your own fan and fittings (I really don't like the ones that come with the kit). http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_202_972&products_id=40967

One suggestion would be to go with two AIO's, one for the CPU and one for your GPU (using the Kraken G10). This will actually be my setup very shortly. This should also cost you far less than $200. Recently installed an H60 for my CPU for about $56 CDN and the G10 kit was about $34 CDN. I just need an H55 (about $69 CDN) for the GPU and I'm good to go - completely water cooled for about $160 total. Can probably get these same parts cheaper in the US. (I don't know where you're located).

Unless you want to do a custom loop. I'm sure you can do it on your budget, or close to it if you're smart about the parts you buy and how you design your system. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

That is what you have to think of when watercooling and 200$ is defiantly not enough money for a GPU and CPU loop. seriously don't bother, you will end up with a completely shit look with shit components. If you wanna OC get an AIO and a NZXT G10 for the GPU and a good air cooler for the CPU.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I am in the AZ,USA , i want to do a Custom Water Loop and , would there be any way i could water cool , but run like a Blue or transparent blue? for the color of the coolant? 
I would like to see what i could do for maybe 160$ or less , and my case could only fit a 240mm max and a thickness smaller then 38mm or 1.5inch , or if i remove the drive bays i could fit a thicker RAD. 

DIABLO!

DO NOT GET THE LARKOOLER KIT

It sucks, the pump/res is retarded and can only be mounted in 1 orientation. Also the pump itself is fragile and loud.

Good luck

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

its also because  , I dont know alot about water cooling, but its something i want to get into bc i am going to over clock my system.  and also my father keeps thinking that i should get water cooling bc its a waste of money and theres no point of it. 

Water cooling really is a waste of money and almost completely unnecessary. You can get close to the same results with a closed loop dual 120mm rad and if you really want to do your GPU then get the cheapest 120mm closed loop cooler and the NZXT Kraken G10 .You can spend £48 for a Corsair H55 and £25 for a Kraken G10. and a Cooler Master Seidon 120XL for £75. That's less than £150 total.

Edit: Still less than $150.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

is it possible to replace the LOOPs on the Kracken X31 , with clear loops ? same with the Kracken G10 soo i could run Colored dye? 

DIABLO!

is it possible to replace the LOOPs on the Kracken X31 , with clear loops ? same with the Kracken G10 soo i could run Colored dye? 

I asked this a while back, was told it was possible, but probably a bad idea because you'd have to add in a reservoir in order to fill the loop correctly, which would put more strain on the built in pump

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

dam, because im am going to plan on getting a Kracken X41 or X40 for my Case and maybe A G10

DIABLO!

I am looking into water cooling my system , before I start , my knowledge on Computers is a little higher then average , like I wanna say im advanced but I don't know EVERYTHING, But I am willing to learn!, but to the point, I am looking into water cooling my system , when i get my New GPU (haven't found a good one yet) and other things as well , but I was gonna ask for Suggestions of what I can do and stuff, I am on some what of a budget under 200$. 

Specs are as they follow

NZXT Source 210 / window

AMD-FX 8150 @3.6ghz (stock speed)

Asus M5A97 R2.0 -AMD 970 Chipset

A-DATA 8GB (2x4) 1600mhz in dual channel (until  get order the other set to run Quad channel)

EVGA 500wPS (not modular but im going to upgrade to a 800w depending on whats on sale and whats good)

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Sleeve Bearing

AMD HD 6570 DDR3 1GB ( its out of my old system but i can still run games pretty well like BF3 @60fps on medium to high, but im looking for an upgrade)

Keep in mind: I am running a theme of blue , and if I do water cool , i want to run Mayhems Blue Aurora like seen here " WATER!

Pc SETUP HERE!

This is good to hear. 

Welcome to the LTT forum, hope you enjoy it here. It is quiet fun.

You won't be able to water cool a CPU and GPU with $200 unless you use a universal block for the GPU which is not wise. Also, $200 is cutting it close if you want all premium parts in your loop. i.e. you can buy a watercooling kit which comes with all you need but only incorporates your CPU and nothing else in your loop for under $200. Now you can put a kit together by yourself but it may not be under the $200 you have as your budget but the parts will be better and will suite you exacting preferences.

When purchasing your GPU make sure there is a waterblock for it before you purchase, you can check alphacool or EKWB for this information.

You will have to know what clearance you have with your existing part for radiators and how you plan to run your tubes.

For a CPU and GPU i would recommend a 280mm or 360mm radiator.

Under $200 kits which will work great at cooling but the fans are loud and the pump is not of the best you also won't get compression fittings you get barbs

My choices are - 1.  2.

Others you may be interested in

Basic but good custom kit for 1xCPU and 1xGPU

8x Compressions

Radiators

If you have the clearance then 1xthis if not the you may be able to use 1xthis

Fans

If you go with the 360mm radiator then 3xthis if you go with the 280mm radiator then 2xthis

Fan splitter

1xthis

Pump/reservoir

1xthis

Tubing

10 feet of this this will be enough to cover mistakes you will make.

CPU block

1xthis

GPU block is dependent on which GPU you choose add $90 - $120

You already have the coolant of your choice there is only one more thing you will need is a good TIM. If you have one already then cool if not check for IC Diamond, Geild GC Extreme, Liquid Ultra, Noctua's NT-H1 there are others these just came to my head now.

Any question just ask.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

You cant do watercooling cheap, doesn't happen.

As someone else said, if you need to sacrifice something hardware wise to get watercooling, its not worth watercooling. Get the hardware exactly that you want, if you can then afford it, watercool.

First time I watercooled the R4, $1000 and with nothing special, a D5 and 2x 240mm rads, next time around more than that...

You could also wait for pricing of the H220x and add a GPU block to it.

Edit: it's actually $139.95 so make what you will of that. Also I'm not exactly sure if a waterblock exists for your current GPU. But I still say go with closed loop you really won't see that much of a temp difference unless you are getting 2/3 rads.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.