Budget Mice

BaconPie

Hey, do you have any suggestions for a good budget mice for FPS gaming and sandbox games?

First of all... What is the price range you're looking at?

Hey, do you have any suggestions for a good budget mice for FPS gaming and sandbox games?

Razer Deathadder is $50 right now. I have one and really like it. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I9CF70Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just got this mouse in the mail today so take from it what you will.

I haven't necessarily gotten used to the mouse just yet but for only $40 I would say that it is a very good buy. It is highly customizable with a bunch of different LED lights, weights, and even grip. You don't hear much from Sentey but they are a great company, also this mouse is a fairly new product as well. It has a great feel to it because of the ceramic padding on the bottom and I probably wouldn't have found a better mouse for this price.

~Brian P.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

I hear the Utechsmart venus is pretty good for $35.

Avago 3090 is not exactly flawless as nearly every implementation has high lift-off distance and needs the tape trick to address it.The cm spawn has terrible firmware.

G100s

Cooler Master Storm Spawn( use the tape trick to lower the lod the 3090 suffers from)

Razer abyssus -not the 2014 edition(arguably the best vfm mouse)

Razer deathadder 2013/Logitech g400s if you can raise the budget a little.