List of good, trusted VPN services? (Paid VPN)

smjpl

Anyone know any decent VPN services? Please only answer the question if you have done a lot of research into the different VPN providers and you actually use a VPN. I am not trying to be an asshole but anyone can look at the feature spec of any VPN provider and just think they look decent. I just spent ages looking at PureVPN and it took me a while to find that they actually prohibit torrents on certain server locations for legal reasons but they still advertise "TORRENTS". Other than that they seem like a really good VPN provider.

• I'm Irish so I will need one that has a large amount of IRL and UK servers. (Would I be better of getting a UK VPN in that case?)
  • Need options for a good choice of protocols etc.
  • High levels of encryption. (256AES would be nice).
  • No restrictions and no session logging! (or at least logs must be kept for short period of time).
  • Easy to use software with good features (i.e. split tunneling is a really handy feature from PureVPN).
  • Obviously decent speeds and no data caps. (I only get around 6mbps so speed isn't critical on their end).
  • VPN that offers multiple users (5 users would be sufficient).
  • VPN that can be installed on a DD-WRT router. (Can any VPN service be installed on a router?)

I can't think of anything else right now.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Hotspot Shield is pretty good. I have used their free service and I liked it and many people here use it.

i'm a potato

I've heard good things about Private Internet Access.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I've heard good things about Private Internet Access.

Yeah TekSyndicate recommend them.

Private internet access i think is the way to go for you, and their support is AMAZING

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

hotspot shield is the only one I know of. :)

VyprVPN is pretty good (If I recall, that's the name.) 

@PixelPips uses a VPN, not sure which though.

Private Internet Access covers all those things, i have been using them for over a year now. Totally worth it.

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

Private Internet Access is the VPN I use, I really like it. There's a whole bunch of servers that you can use all over the world o4yT.jpg

I've heard VyperVPN is really good too.

I might be wrong.

I would recommend my current VPN provider sumovpn.com. I love its advanced CP with very handy features to switch location, especially helpful for OpenVPN setup on smartphones. In youyr case, you may need Pro or Biz account to meet above requirements.

I've used Tunnelbear before and I really like it. It has about 10 servers across the world. Dev team has an awesome sense of humor. Obviously doesn't make their product any better, but still share worthy. 

Private internet access has a metric but ton of servers though. 

Anyone of you know of VPNs that aren't paid on a monthly/yearly subscription?

I would need one just on certain occations, so something like a 24h purchase would be enough.

At the moment I only know of ovpn.to which does this.

No Freebies though, I don't want to trust them with my data.

I switched to product named OLIVE last month and i am quite comfortable , before that i was using zenmate and i was comfortable on that too but olive offer really good features and its peer to peer ( LINK: http://getolive.org/ ) , so i will recommend Zenmate or OLIVE :)
Hope it helps :)

+1 for PIA... Have used for about a year now and it's a solid service at a great price.

Used HMA previously, decent enough but logging is a definite concern.