G-SYNC DIY Kit - Any chance to ship outside North America?

Hey peops,

having a ASUS VG248 I was wondering if I couldn't upgrade it with a G-SYNC module. As it turns out - theoretically I can. Practically though it's not possible since I live in Germany and Nvidia only ships the DIY KIT to North America.

Do you guys therefore know any retailer over there who would ship it over to Europe? I know some guys over in the US but not that good that I would ask them to buy a 200$ piece of tech and ship it to me :D so a shop would be the prefered option.

Greeting from Germany

Alex

ncix does it i believe. otherwise choose amazone or just ask one of your friends to ship it to you , it would be much easier, make sure you check with the customs charge before hand to make sure you're not paying twice the amount you intend it to buy for.

Details separate people.

UPS had a proxy shipment, you send item to your UPS post thing then UPS ships it to you (it was quite expensive )

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Hey peops,

having a ASUS VG248 I was wondering if I couldn't upgrade it with a G-SYNC module. As it turns out - theoretically I can. Practically though it's not possible since I live in Germany and Nvidia only ships the DIY KIT to North America.

Do you guys therefore know any retailer over there who would ship it over to Europe? I know some guys over in the US but not that good that I would ask them to buy a 200$ piece of tech and ship it to me :D so a shop would be the prefered option.

Greeting from Germany

Alex

where can i check if mmy monitor would be compatible ?

EDIT: i guess its only for that particular modell right? :/

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Nah Ncix doesn't even carry it unfortuantely. Probably gonna need to engage some friend then...

where can i check if mmy monitor would be compatible ?

EDIT: i guess its only for that particular modell right? :/

Yeah it only works with the ASUS VG248QE and I believe also the VG248 which is the predecessor if I got it right... that's the monitor Linus showed in his first G-SYNC monitor showcase. 

Here's the Nvidia store link though:

http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/pdfs/NV_GSync_DIY_Install_Guide.pdf

EDIT: That was the installation guide :D this is the store page:

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/g-sync/diy