If you had all the money in thr world

SirNumbers

Alo audio studio six buddy !

also hi buddy :^)

Hi der! Too bad you live in Oregon, we had a very nice Headfi meet the other day! One can rail on Headfi all they want, but there are some very nice and interesting people in Headfi meets and that's where all the nice audio equipments are showcased at one time.

:wub:  :lol:  :P

Yeah because you will have enough power to drive the HE-6 with an O2... NOT! You will need around 6 Watt to drive those, which the O2 definitely does not supply, not even at high gain...

STAX SR009 are electrostatic, which means you will need an amp specific for that, with unlimited funds, and I would choose those I would probably go with something like the Blue Hawaii amplifier for those. That thing is a beast.

I would love to listen to the Sennheiser Orpheus some day, but if I had all the money in the world I would probably have multiple set ups for each their own use. Some headphone excel at some genres that others don't. Then there is the whole deal with synergy between the headphone and the amplifier, and most likely there would be an end to the madness.

Don't get me started on speaker setups, I would probably spend more money on room treatment or actually building the perfect listening room rather than on the sound equipment itself.

Don't need to correct me at every turn, bro. I know the HE-6 and Stax won't like the O2.  I tried the HE-6 a few days ago and although I wasn't expecting much from reviews, I ended up liking them. Not that I'd run out and grab ANOTHER expensive headphone though on an impulse buy, especially one that I need to change my amp setup for. Whereas the LCDs which I like as much if not probably more, don't require an amp change. And the STAX well... at that price I'd be happy to just grab a high end Audeze and switch between that and the HD800s for fun. (Here I am of course, talking realistically, not if I had infinite money.  :( )

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Hi der! Too bad you live in Oregon, we had a very nice Headfi meet the other day! One can rail on Headfi all they want, but there are some very nice and interesting people in Headfi meets and that's where all the nice audio equipments are showcased at one time.

YOU WENT TO A HEADFI MEET AND DIDN'T BRING ME???????????

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I would get the most expensive Bose system out there. I personally love the Bose sound.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I would get the most expensive Bose system out there. I personally love the Bose sound.

What is the "Bose sound" like?

YOU WENT TO A HEADFI MEET AND DIDN'T BRING ME???????????

Apologies, next time I will personally pilot a private jet to your location before we depart for a Headfi meet.  :unsure: DUN HURT MEH  :(

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

What is the "Bose sound" like?

It is like totally awesome. I guess, because I am using Bose headphones on my PC and Bose speakers on TV, my ears are most comfortable with what ever Bose is doing to their speaker. Magical Unicorn Dust? 

A friend of mine is convinced of Teufel, and guess what kind of brand he has been using for years. Teufel.

This is just my personal opinion, but Audio has a lot to do with personal taste. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Probably a pair of Burmester B80 w/ a S8 Sub. With an oriental makassar finish ofc.

What, not the Sennheiser PC 350 SE?

Nah, PC350 SE would be his headphone of choice regardless of price. Because it is the best thing ever and the only headphone to every exist. 

Neve Genesys with a pair of Dynaudio BM12's and a I suppose a BM14S (I'm not a big fan of subs, but what the hell), with AVID HDX System........yup

Sony VAIO Z 15th anniversary addition and a Sony XBR-85X950B.

On and a Dual-Xenon E7 v3 setup and a couple of Quadros or Titans.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I should have worded this question better. Especially in a tech forum which has relatively smart people

Why thanks, lol. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

In a big room I would have 4 subwoofers with 10000W One in every Corner...

And 42 Speakers with Dolby Digital True Theater Sound... All running with a awesome PC Setup that will burn Everything you want...

So, Want be in that room with me...

diiiie please:D 350 pc is best just suck it up:)

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

The funny thing is I believe that you legitly think you're right.

Self reassured stupidity, muh favorite

Muh favorite is cake. I want cake. :)

I lik SSL, he is muh fav, I wanna be his bitchmaid

I'd get some Sony MDR-7506's, [insert an open headphone here] maybe the K612, an o2 + odac or just the desktop ODA for the lols, and then I'd spend however much needed fixing my beloved car. Then I'd give money to my family, best friends, then I'd donate X amount of money to my fav youtubers / streamers. and then just give it away and continue a regular life.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I lik SSL, he is muh fav, I wanna be his bitchmaid

What's stopping you.

Who says we haven't. 

Cruel reality.

the most comfortable headphones in the world and the greatest speakers with the most clarity wireless.