I feel that a laptop would be a better combination with a phone, especially with the added weight and thickness of the tablet.

A laptop with the basic functions, with a built-in app for integrating the phone-laptop experience (making phone calls and texting on the computer, transferring photos and music between phone and laptop, etc.) would be much more attractive for me. Heck, you can already use your phone as a hotspot for connecting to 4G networks. 

Now that I think about it, all they need is a usb-powered mount for any laptop for a phone with the right software. 

Personally I personally won't be using a tablet at all, for all that you can do with a tablet, you can do with a phone, maybe just not as comfortable when viewing web pages and editing text, and that alone is not enough for me to invest in a separate tablet. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

I feel that a laptop would be a better combination with a phone, especially with the added weight and thickness of the tablet.

A laptop with the basic functions, with a built-in app for integrating the phone-laptop experience (making phone calls and texting on the computer, transferring photos and music between phone and laptop, etc.) would be much more attractive for me. Heck, you can already use your phone as a hotspot for connecting to 4G networks. 

Now that I think about it, all they need is a usb-powered mount for any laptop for a phone with the right software. 

Personally I personally won't be using a tablet at all, for all that you can do with a tablet, you can do with a phone, maybe just not as comfortable when viewing web pages and editing text, and that alone is not enough for me to invest in a separate tablet. 

So basically, you want a Moto Atrix.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

It's pretty cool.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I surprisingly love this idea, I just wish they would have made that bezel much thinner

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

This is the kind of gimmick that usually dies out, because it goes under the radar of most people's choices when they're going to sign up for a new contract, considering not everyone that buys into contracted plans is into interesting and new tech. It's even worse since 'bundled' deals like this really don't go well, rather than if the tablet was a just a peripheral you can universally snap onto any phone. That'd sell like crazy, and eventually become a norm, in my opinion. But the requirement for it to be a bundle, and cost as much as it does, I doubt anyone will seriously choose this to be their to-go device for 2 years.

I like it and look forward to the future mind you i still use my lenovo s10 3t from time to time due to liking the form factor. I've done everything i can extend the lenovos life including maxing the ram install ssd and a crytal hd decoder so hopefully something in future will become available without being restricted to at&t