help building a rig for assassins creed, spreadsheets and internet browsing

Hello guys

I need help building a rig.

My monitor is a 1080p display

budget is not a problem, but I would like to spend just on the necessary to achieve the points below.

USE

1.- To play the Assassin's Creed Franchise from 1 to unity and future AC games. Here is the catch, and this is the most important thing for me. I don`t want these games to dip below 60 FPS and I want to play them at max ultra hyper settings.

2.- Multiplayer gaming, only Counter strike, Battlefield 3 and 4, Call of duty whatever, street fighter. In these games it won't bother me to play at medium or high or ultra settings.

3.- Internet browsing

Thanks in advance

Budget and Currency would be nice. :)

Also, do you need KB + MOUSE? Do you need Windows?

Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 

Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($339.99 @ Newegg) 

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 

Power Supply: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $1146.38

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Budget and Currency would be nice. :)

Also, do you need KB + MOUSE? Do you need Windows?

Currency in dollars, budget lets say......2000, but its not like i want to spend all of it, I only want to achieve those 3 points. yes i need a new windows, and no keyboard and mouse

Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($339.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1146.38
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

thanks for the list! 

I would go this build cause you said that budget is not a big problem. I think the r9 290 is too much for what you need. R9 280 should be fine but i picked r9 280x for a little better performance. If you want nvidia gpu i suggest gtx 770. You definitely need to go with amd cpu in my opinion cause bf uses all the cores of the cpu and amd cpu's have 8 cores instead of intel's 4-core cpu's. As for the rest of the games you will play, there is not gonna be any problem at all. 
The psu is a bit too much for your system but it will handle a future upgrade (new gpu or crossfire) very easy. I didn't add a cpu cooler cause i don't think you need to oc your cpu and the stock cooler is quite good. If you want to add a cpu cooler I would go with the corsair H80i(80-90$ i think).
I, also, liked the colour scheme of the system i picked for you but that's just a personal opinion :P
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RqhZ99

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

I would go this build cause you said that budget is not a big problem. I think the r9 290 is too much for what you need. R9 280 should be fine but i picked r9 280x for a little better performance. If you want nvidia gpu i suggest gtx 770. You definitely need to go with amd cpu in my opinion cause bf uses all the cores of the cpu and amd cpu's have 8 cores instead of intel's 4-core cpu's. As for the rest of the games you will play, there is not gonna be any problem at all. 

The psu is a bit too much for your system but it will handle a future upgrade (new gpu or crossfire) very easy. I didn't add a cpu cooler cause i don't think you need to oc your cpu and the stock cooler is quite good. If you want to add a cpu cooler I would go with the corsair H80i(80-90$ i think).

I, also, liked the colour scheme of the system i picked for you but that's just a personal opinion :P

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RqhZ99

Thank you for your opinion! the past list and this one are really good, and do you know if assassin's creed game's engine prefer amd cpu gpu or intel cpu and nvidia gpu? these are the games where I want to keep 60 fps as the minimum framerate.

Thank you for your opinion! the past list and this one are really good, and do you know if assassin's creed game's engine prefer amd cpu gpu or intel cpu and nvidia gpu? these are the games where I want to keep 60 fps as the minimum framerate.

You're better off with the first build suggested with the i5. Plus, your FPS in games is largely reliant on your graphics card, and you should at least be getting a r9 290 if you're going to be spending over $1k.

i74790k | Hyper 212 EVO |16gb 1600mhz Corsair Sport | Z97 Gigabyte Ga.G1 Sniper Motherboard | Gigabyte GTX 970 | 250GB 840 EVO | 3TB 7200RPM WD Black | Fractal Define R4 | Corsair K70 Red | Logitech G502 | Sennheiser HD598 + Fidelio X2 | Blue Yeti Microphone | Dell P2414h + Dell S2340m

You're better off with the first build suggested with the i5. Plus, your FPS in games is largely reliant on your graphics card, and you should at least be getting a r9 290 if you're going to be spending over $1k.

So the r9 290 is enough to keep assassins creed games above 60 frames, I have read that those games are not very optimized for pc, so I think indeed i need a beefy gpu, and what about the cpu? for future AC games, will the FX with eight cores be better than i5? 

Well i think assassins creed are promoting nvidia gpu's but i am not sure. Although, with the r9 290 or even r9 280x, but since you dont have problem spending some more money buy the r9 290, will be enough to play ac with 50-60 fps.

I still think an amd cpu will be better for your build. I have bought a new pc just now and i got intel i5-4690k and it's a great cpu but you care only for gaming and web browsing so an amd cpu will be better for you.

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

Well i think assassins creed are promoting nvidia gpu's but i am not sure. Although, with the r9 290 or even r9 280x, but since you dont have problem spending some more money buy the r9 290, will be enough to play ac with 50-60 fps.

I still think an amd cpu will be better for your build. I have bought a new pc just now and i got intel i5-4690k and it's a great cpu but you care only for gaming and web browsing so an amd cpu will be better for you.

Thanks for the help Nikosgevre. And that color scheme is aswome