R9 295x2.. not worth it.

cam_96

To be honest for people like that I just give up and laugh. Unfortunately for you he's your friend, I hope he gets it.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Dude the R9 295 will be good for like at least 78 years, probably closer to 91 though.

Lol I never did. ^^

You claimed that it thermally throttles. Then you proceeded to claim you got your info from some morons that don't know what they are on about on the newegg comments section LOL.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7930/the-amd-radeon-r9-295x2-review/17

The 295x2 is 12C cooler than a 780ti as well being 1.5 Decibels quieter.

You claimed that it thermally throttles. Then you proceeded to claim you got your info from some morons that don't know what they are on about on the newegg comments section LOL.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7930/the-amd-radeon-r9-295x2-review/17

The 295x2 is 12C cooler than a 780ti as well being 1.5 Decibels quieter.

I said I never called myself an enthusiast. 

I'm not an enthusiast, stop treating me like I call myself one. 

Thank you. ^^

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

I said I never called myself an enthusiast. 

I'm not an enthusiast, stop treating me like I call myself one. 

Thank you. ^^

Please in the future do your research before popin off at the mouth so as to not confuse people with misinformation. You can start your research by reading the review I linked to. Have a nice evening mate.

Dude the R9 295 will be good for like at least 78 years, probably closer to 91 though.

It'll still games at ultra for a strong 79- 92 years at least, this card is so amazing that it will increase your power bill 1,000% and it'll last that long! Its worth 1,500$ all the way!

Future proofing is lame. I look forward to the day that I can laugh at the "performance" I thought I was getting with a 780 Ti. Tech is exciting, for this very reason.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Future proofing is lame. I look forward to the day that I can laugh at the "performance" I thought I was getting with a 780 Ti. Tech is exciting, for this very reason.

Future Proofing dont exist. I don't know why people are still using that term as it is an all out lie. You can buy a 290x or 780ti today and in the future it will not be enough to max out games like The Witcher 3 which comes out in Feb.

Future Proofing dont exist. I don't know why people are still using that term as it is an all out lie. You can buy a 290x or 780ti today and in the future it will not be enough to max out games like The Witcher 3 which comes out in Feb.

That is the EXACT point I was making. You just felt the need to try and prove me wrong, and now you look daft.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

you sir are an excellent troll

That is the EXACT point I was making. You just felt the need to try and prove me wrong, and now you look daft.

I agreed with you ... Now you look daft LOL.

I agreed with you ... Now you look daft LOL.

Oh Jesus, not this again. 

Project Insomnia

Oh Jesus, not this again. 

Come again ?