Cooler Master Glacer 240L Noise Reduction

Last night I installed the CM Glacer 240L in my 900D with four Corsair SP120 (The High Performance Ones) hooked into one of the NZXT Fan Hubs (So no PWM fan control, even if the fans had four pins.) with the low voltage adapters on all of them. The cooler itself is perfectly fine so far, however the noise is unbearable... and I'm not horribly picky about noise levels. So, I'm not sure if it's something like fan/case vibration or if the fans are really just that loud, but when I unplug the fan hub and then boot the system for around fifteen seconds, it's nearly silent (or at the very least comparable to the noise level of my system prior to the LCS) with just the pump running.

Anyway, I guess my question is this: How do I go about dampening the noise from these fans? At idle, the noise level is around 50-55 dB, and the room's natural ambient noise falls around 30-40 dB. Currently, the only thing I can think of is to pick up some rubber grommets or a fan silencer. Also, If it matters at all, the fans are currently only being held in by two screws on each fan in a criss-cross pattern.