System powers up screen stays black

shorty563

4gb ram

P5kpl cm mobo

Gtx 550ti

Q8300 quad core duo

450 watt psu

I've tried everything in the sticky with no results

Do you mean it boots into windows and the screen is black?  If its that I'd say its reasonably easy to fix, if you litterally turn it on and it doesnt post, then I'd say its a severe hardware issue, i'd even go as far to say some of your hardware might be flat out dead. 

so the screen is acting as if there is no signal, correct? What happened before this issue?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

the screen is acting as if there is no signal, yes. It was working perfectly but it just stopped working I hadn't done anything to the pc it just stopped.

Loose display cable, wrong mode on TV/Monitor?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section