Corsair Hydro h100i and Corsair Carbide Spec-03

Is the hydro h100i compatible with het spec-03?

Official site

Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers H55, H60, H75, H80

But i dont know why it wouldnt be compatible with the spec-03 cuz it has enough space

I thought maybe the site was outdated.

Should, can't see why the site would be outdated if they made an adjustment to the case and that in it's own right seems unusual. When I saw this post I thought "Woah h110i? Have I been living under a rock?" EDIT: Just wanted to make sure I was correct http://gyazo.com/7f1c10a89a5519528e1a9bd59a4907b7 

Official site

But i dont know why it wouldnt be compatible with the spec-03 cuz it has enough space

CPU: i5 4570 - GPU: R9 270 - Motherboard: MSI Z87 G41 - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro - PSU: EVGA 500W Bronze - RAM: Kingston FuryX 2x4 GB

Should, can't see why the site would be outdated if they made an adjustment to the case and that in it's own right seems unusual. When I saw this post I thought "Woah h110i? Have I been living under a rock?" EDIT: Just wanted to make sure I was correct http://gyazo.com/7f1c10a89a5519528e1a9bd59a4907b7 

Haha sorry. Guess i typed to fast :P

But ya link is broke though,

Haha sorry. Guess i typed to fast :P

But ya link is broke though,

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/corsair_carbide_spec_01_03_review/6 The title says Spec 01 and 03 review but the picture says spec 01 review so yea judge for yourself. 

CPU: i5 4570 - GPU: R9 270 - Motherboard: MSI Z87 G41 - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro - PSU: EVGA 500W Bronze - RAM: Kingston FuryX 2x4 GB

• 4 months later...

Official site

I think it's because the top of the case and the motherboard has very VERY little clearance, so it's a case of you have to have low profile ram and no big heatsinks on your motherboard to fit it, and even then it's quite a squeeze.  So Corsair covered their bases by just saying it won't fit.  The guys at OC3D something or other (forget their actual name but OC3D something is their youtube handle) got a h100 to fit, so it does seem to be a case of "It won't fit with all motherboard/ram configs, so we're playing it safe and saying it's not compatible.