Aftermarket Coolers for GTX 570

Hi guys. So i recently decided to upgrade my videocard setup but instead of buying a new one i just bought another card like i had, a EVGA GeForce GTX 570, to SLI them. I'm very happy with the setup and the performance is great. the only problem is when i am running extremely demanding games and the gpus heat up the fans on the stock coolers keep the cards at an okay temp but are ridiculously loud. I was wondering if anyone with some experience on videocard cooling could suggest a cooler that would be quieter. I would like to find some relatively cheap coolers for them because i'm not looking to overclock and i dont need any better cooling, just quieter cooling. I tied looking around myself but i have never replaced the cooler of a videocard so i was not entirely sure what to look for. i would prefer to stay away from water cooling. I would appreciate any recommendations you all could give me. Again, i am running 2 EVGA GeForce GTX 570s.

NZXT Kraken G10 or anything from the Arctic Cooling Accelero line.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Water cooling

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Perhaps a GPU upgrade in in order. Not really worth it to spend money on an old 570 let alone 2 IMO.

I see no reason to upgrade to newer cards. My 570's will play battlefield. the witcher 2, Crysis 2, Metro 2033. and every other game ive played at 60+ fps on 1080p max settings. Even Skyrim with tons of mods and HD textures im still around 60. Thanks for the cooler suggestions though. ill definitely check them out!