Is it normal for a RMA to take this long

Speedstack79

Alright so I broke the sata plastic port in my 64gb ssd, it still worked but removing the sata cable from the ssd even once would require like 1-2 hours of getting the cabble in just the right orientation to get it to work again so I thought to email adata to see if they would accept that as an rma. I thought they would not accept it but apparently they would make an exception for me. hey gave me the OK to send the package and the package arrived at the factory at july 7 by which I received an email by them saying they received my RMA and would take 3-5 business days to process it. So it has been nearly 2 weeks and no email from them yet (they said they would provide me the tracking number) Soooo is it supposed to take this long? Up until now I have been using ubuntu on a flash drive

tl;dr: my rma got accepted from adata, I sent the package, it arrived on july 7, been almost 2 weeks, no email from them with a tracking number, is it supposed to take this long for them to process it?

person below me is a scrub

i just sent them a bothersome message, trying to get back to playing dat TF2

i just sent them a bothersome message, trying to get back to playing dat TF2

My laptop plays TF2 at a reasonable framerate... and it's iGPU is terrible. I'm sure the iGPU on your CPU will do for now.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

My laptop plays TF2 at a reasonable framerate... and it's iGPU is terrible. I'm sure the iGPU on your CPU will do for now.

i am on the non-installed version of ubuntu (on a 8gb flashdrive) so I can not install programs like steam

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I just received an email that they sent the ssd, looks like bothering them actually works

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I just received an email that they sent the ssd, looks like bothering them actually works

yup

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs