Next Steam Sale

Go to solution Solved by BonBon Scott,

Winter will be the next big one.

Should in the winter

The Steam Winter Sale

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

post-36837-0-40358600-1405788461.jpg

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

They also do a Haloween sale, although its only for a couple of days usually.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Should in the winter

The Steam Winter Sale

thanks guys

They might do an Autumn Sale again.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

They also do a Haloween sale, although its only for a couple of days usually.

That's when they have a lot of fun things for sale during Halloween.

Maybe they'll do a back to school sale but winter sale will be the next big one.

who cares...

Weekly deals + Daily Deals are so good and plentiful now that before people even come to the Winter/Summer Sale they buy everything they want with them. That's why people complain about the Summer Sales not being as awesome as before anymore.

Daily Deals + Weekly Deals + Weekend Deals + Spotlight + Humble Bundle + Other events (such as Quakecon sales going on now) = Buying every game you ever need before the big sale even comes up.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

They might do an Autumn Sale again.

I hope they do a Autumn sale again, that would be nice.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Just grabbed fallout 3 goty edition for 6 bucks and some change, YOINK

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

well next big one is the winter one. But i think there is Fall sales? 

• CPU: Intel i5 4690 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming RAM: 16GB DDR3 SSD/HDD: 250GB Crucial, 1TB Samsung HDD. Cooling/Case: Cryorig H7, BitFenix Neos  OS: Windows 10 Pro
  • Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411z 144hz 1080p