How's your machine holding up this summer?

Pc holding up pretty well just recently swapped out all the fans on the 650d with Noctua NF-F12 four in total and a 200mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro. Also with this config its keeping dust down a whole lot. 

Pretty high idle temps on my hd7850.

All case fans are at max.

post-53826-0-07786400-1405875206_thumb.j

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Pretty well to be honest. Haven't had any issues. My intake fan is right next to the air conditioning vent. My room is burning hot by my baby is nice and cool :) so I'm happy.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

pretty good i'd say

post-89214-0-79758700-1405875530.png

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

that is fucking epic, upcoming notcua 200mm fans? bitch please

COMING THIS WINTER, THE NEW NOCTUA 500MM 1000000000000RPM FAN! lol

Mine's holding up ok I think, my mobo doesn't show accurate temps in anything other than bios so I have to judge by putting my hand over the rear exhaust fan.

It's a crappy pc either way so :(

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Mine is running okay :P

stock cooler on my AMD A6 3670k and its the only cooler in the case oh and the one on the gpu :P

im running them overclocked and they are doing fine

fortunately its not too hot in the house so :P

Well the dual Xeon's only reach about 50c in full load but the two R9 290's are extra loud. For hotter days I setup a mobile AC-unit which dumps the hot air outside and keeps the computer room at 20C.

Just finished the StealthRay case. Decided to do a quick burn-in test even though the room temperature is almost unbearable. The machine did get to 60 degrees but stayed calm and quiet throughout. Beginning to doubt the ability of my cheapo fans to sustain the dream-machine performance I had been looking for but still, it's got eight of them, it's not really a problem.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

holding great haven't had to back off my 4.5Ghz overclock yet

Mines be totally fine, with my room in the basement it only reaches 19-20 degrees Celcius so my temps aren't much higher then during the winter.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

My 4770k @ 4.5ghz is running fine with 69c tops while my room temperature was about 35c. Most demanding thing i have done is CS:GO i guess. So not really fully loaded system tbh. 

Love that h220 from swiftech in combination with polished/delided IHS. 

Running: i7 4770k cooled by Swiftech H220 (Delided and Lapped) (5ghz+ capable) - MSI Z87 mPower MaX - 4x 4gb 2400mhz corsair vengeance cl10 - 660Ti Graphics in a Fractal R4

She is holding up pretty well, I had to stop folding on the CPU because it was hitting 68 degrees and the GPU is fine with the hottest so far at 65 degrees

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My 780ti gets to around high 70s to 80 i think with ambient 25-35 depending on gaming times, down clocked cpu to 4ghz from 4.4 load is around high 60s

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

UPDATE 

Well I had enough of the floor fan in the machine so I decided to get into things and see what was the problem as it wasn't like this last summer, here's what I found:

1. Ripped out the GFX card
2. On first inspection, clean as a whistle (as I had already given the fans and heatsink a quick brush at the start of the month (but case was on))
3. Took casing off the card, few clumps of hardened dust fell out (corner gatherings)
4. Took a clean paint brush and started ramming it into the heat sink, then air blasted it, a bit of dust came out but not much
5. Made sure everything was secure, tight and looking good again
6. Slapped it back onto the mobo and ......

7. Powered it up, GPU Fans shot up to 150% before even bios had time to show and i turned it off asap from PSU switch
8. Took side off and plugged in the power connectors to the GFX card (loooooool) and .......

Room temperature 25.5c desktop temp with Chrome running editing this 60c / 61c
Room temperature 25.5c running an mmo on medium high settings for past 6 hours 81c to 96c (didn't get into the 90s often)

So looks like either something wasn't secure or that tiny bit of dust which I wouldn't normally be concerned about was the cause. I'm going to go with something not being secure, nowhere near enough dust in the heat sink to cause constant 100c to 104c and the throttle backs before it hit 105.

I have like 5 fans for a i5 and a 750ti. I never go over 55 C in the summer :D NJ summer FTW

im at a consistent 68c under load on my pc, no need to back off my oc, but the ac sure helps allot haha

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

40C the max. God bless the A/C.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

My GPU is sitting around 50c on idle right now. we just had a nasty heatwave and my computer is still working good. i do need to replace the cooler on my 280X the fans make a hell of a lot of noise when they ramp up.

My FX-6300 normally idles at 33 degrees, but it's currently doing 36/37 (can often hit 40) so I just put a standard desk fan in front of the intake and it helps a bit.  The 7870 is fine as I haven't been doing any hardcore gaming recently so that's not a problem for me.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

I don't know how that thing gets to 102C... But I have the smallest room ever, usually gets to about 95F in there, but nomater the ambient room temp, my card allways sits around 70-75C range

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

For me my pc stays cold all the time because my room is never warm it's always freezing cold

I have an A/C unit in my room, plus my PC was thoroughly cleaned this weekend, so it's all good.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

My computer has the same temps every day of the year.

On the other hand, it heats up my apartment like hell. Temperatures rise from 22 degrees celsius to 35 at worst.