How's your machine holding up this summer?

It was hitting close to 50 when watching youtube videos on chrome with nothing else running when I had both my Windows shut at night.

Normally it run at about 30 with the windows open.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

As far as I know, it's a dry heat in Texas. Plus, your rooms are (on average) nearly twice the size of a British room. I'd take 40 Degree dry heat any day to my British 30 degree humid as all fuck heat.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

ambient temperature has been around 25-30 Celsius but the humidity where i am has been around 80% and even 90% during the night. I decided to take a look my temps which i remembered to be around 65 degrees under full load during the winter (with ~23 Celsius ambient at the time) and was shocked to see them hovering around 86-87 sometimes even reaching 90 under load! I freaked out and ended out rebuilding my PC and ordering another NF-F12 for push/pull on my heatsink thinking my thermal paste dried out or something may have been blocking airflow.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

As far as I know, it's a dry heat in Texas. Plus, your rooms are (on average) nearly twice the size of a British room. I'd take 40 Degree dry heat any day to my British 30 degree humid as all fuck heat.

I'm in a puny room right now. I've also lived in Massachusetts where it's pretty much a swamp having 37C and 100% humidity. You guys really have nothing to complain about. :lol:

You could mod an air conditioner to have the CPU act as an evaporator and put the condenser/compressor outside, it will annoy the fuck out of your neighbor but hey you can get -40C degrees. #Freon4Lyfe

GPU maxes out at around 70 while gaming.

CPU is about 50.

39c-40c Idle/browser

50c full load/gaming.

Ambient temps.. 78ish F all the time

I love Arctic Silver 5 with my H-90 ;)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

So far quite well if i do say so myself although im in a basement in canada plus ac so the hottest it ever gets down here is maybe 20 degrees at the top end. With my second card being gone for rma my temps max out around 40 degrees so until it comes back im not worried. also with the cpu at 4.8ghz it peaks around the 70's peaks around 80's with both cards in the loop. Average gaming temps are usually about 45 for the cards and around 50 for the cpu. if i pin the cards full on triple surround theyll sometimes touch 50 degrees.

Also consider this pic a small teaser ;) i wasnt gonna do any uploads of my new parts until my second card was back from rma. @Analog, youll like this and im sure your waiting for the final update once everything is finally back xD

post-6391-0-65289800-1405777431_thumb.jp

Doing well, ambient 22°C, 40°C CPU, 45°C GPU.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Fine with all the Noctua Fans 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Same.

I just installed a new GPU, left side panels off, quiet as a mouse on full load :D

Nice! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Fine with all the Noctua Fans

I think those fans should be called Nocpooua fans. The colours are just so hideous. ;)

I think those fans should be called Nocpooua fans. The colours are just so hideous. ;)

The trick is to make sure you want see them :)

Then Win Win 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

The trick is to make sure you want see them :)

Then Win Win

Hmm...that doesn't quite make sense. Do you mean to say that the trick is to make sure you WON'T see them?

Yeah, I did that. It has quite an effect.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I was in a furnace for a while and then I installed a AC in my window and now it doesn't even feel like summer. :)

No problems at all. The C70 keeps everything cool and the ACX cooler does it's job.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I didn't know that you bought a 760T. Looks great so far, dude!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

M gpu gets a bit too hot sometimes (98° in tomb raider) but other than that i have no probs

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

umm not too well i had to downclock my cpu from 4.5ghz to 4.4ghz my cpu got to 100c on one core while gaming, and my room temp was 30c

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

my desktop takes things like a champ but the blade gets kinda hot when the weather is hot :c

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Lol noobs, Mine runs the same as during winter. Add 2 degrees but that probably some dust or thermal paste aging.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Well I live in Florida, so its summer all year around, so I never turn my AC off :) So I guess my PC runs great all year around then lol.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

where I am winters get as cold as -40C and summers can reach 40C, and humidity levels in the summer feel like a perma-sauna. luckily, Canada got electricity a couple years ago and I get to enjoy air conditioning in the summer.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR