Pc slowing down after a while with keyboard lag too

Mitico

From few days after couple of hours playing i get weird lagging,even with keyboard,its logitech g11, and whenever i change volume from it its lags (which never happend before)...I thought it can be temperature issues,but everything looks "safe" to me...Yesterday with 32° in room cpu max temperature was 56° ,gpu 58° , motherboard 43° only hard disk was at limit 47° max (i heard over 50° you get problems) ...I also tried to clean pc with ccleaner,wise registry and tune up,also i i dont have any virus or malware (used malwarebytes and windows defender)...Any clue what it can be? Thanks

probably it because of some sort of the delay the temps does not affects the performance . you should try to monitor your cpu process . 

probably it because of some sort of the delay the temps does not affects the performance . you should try to monitor your cpu process . 

When this happens cpu works never over 0/1% in idle,but whenever i change the volume fast from keyboard its arround 30% and its used by service host local system...I dont know,but this never happend before...

When this happens cpu works never over 0/1% in idle,but whenever i change the volume fast from keyboard its arround 30% and its used by service host local system...I dont know,but this never happend before...

check your hard drive process load and temp . btw what is your pc specs.

check your hard drive process load and temp . btw what is your pc specs.

From 0% to 5% hard drive,and atm its at 47° ,ram usage is 30% with mozilla on... About the specs; Amd 965 3.4 ghz with cooler master hyper 212 evo,sapphire hd 7750,4 gb ram 1333 mhz,200 gb maxtor hard disk and asrock 970 extreme3

Got enough free space on C:\?

Also, your HDD seems to be old. It may be worn out and dying. Install crystal disk info, or HDSentinel to see what's up.

If it's not that, I'd just try reinstalling windows. It's faster, than spending who knows how much time figuring out the problem. If it doesn't go away after that, you'll know it's a hardware issue.

Got enough free space on C:\?

Also, your HDD seems to be old. It may be worn out and dying. Install crystal disk info, or HDSentinel to see what's up.

If it's not that, I'd just try reinstalling windows. It's faster, than spending who knows how much time figuring out the problem. If it doesn't go away after that, you'll know it's a hardware issue.

50 gb free space of 200 gb total...Ill download one of those programs and i will post results..Btw,which one is better and more accurate?

I prefer Hard Disk Sentinel, since it explains everything for dummies. You can get a trial, which basically lasts forever, same as winrar.

Crystal Disk Info is free, gives you the data and expects you to know what it means.

6bqoqili869.png 2wuhh8l37zdw.png

I prefer Hard Disk Sentinel, since it explains everything for dummies. You can get a trial, which basically lasts forever, same as winrar.

Crystal Disk Info is free, gives you the data and expects you to know what it means.

6bqoqili869.png 2wuhh8l37zdw.png

So,this is what i got

Immagine_zpse392221f.png

Wow, your power on time is insane! Funny, it gave your supposedly ok HDD same life expectancy (102 days), as the worn out one I've posted (99 days).

Well, I don't know then. I would try reinstalling the keyboard driver and if it doesn't help, reinstall windows. It's faster, than trying to pinpoint the culprit.

So, did the problem occur before, or after you've reinstalled the OS? If before, guess you've got a hardware problem. The only way to deal with it, is by swapping out parts. I'm still suspicious of your HDD though (longest power-on time I've seen, ever and low remaining life expectancy. Can you get your hands on another HDD?

So, did the problem occur before, or after you've reinstalled the OS? If before, guess you've got a hardware problem. The only way to deal with it, is by swapping out parts. I'm still suspicious of your HDD though (longest power-on time I've seen, ever and low remaining life expectancy. Can you get your hands on another HDD?

No,neither before reinstalling neither after,started few days ago (4/5)...And sadly,no,atm i cant get any other hd,got fews bills to pay...Ill try next month.

Turns out we haven't ruled out the OS yet. Try reinstalling it...