PS3 + XBone Destiny Beta, Add me! (2 XBone codes to giveaway!)

xToFxREAPER

Two of the two spare codes i had are now spoken for, Check back with me wednesday however. I have some extremely good connections for things like that and may to be able to get more codes for requested platforms.

Hey all, so as some know im mostly a pc gamer however i despise the master race attitude (no offence to those that have it thats a matter of choice) i keep my consoles around for exclusives such as destiny. Ill be playing the first phase of the destiny beta on the ps3 since my dad got the beta and unfortunately is leaving for Europe in the morning. After the first phase ill be going back to my personal system which is the xbox one

Currently on the ps3 beta im a level 8 hunter and mainly playing pvp, ive done a good portion of the exploration and missions available leaving me with not much other then pvp to play which is far from a complaint. Naturally as the ps3 isnt my console im lacking a group to play with and would love to get some more people to join me. Skill level matters not to me since im not exactly amazing :P

Add me on psn screen name listed below -  Ps3 is not my console of choice since A) i dont own one its my dads lol and B) most of my friends were xbox fans growing up so i own an xbox one along side my "master race" pc :)

You can also add me on xbox one for the next part of the beta, If your wanting to play but lack a beta code i currently have TWO spare xbox one beta codes (i will update this as they become spoken for) that i will receive like all others the morning of the 23rd. You are more then welcome to message me on here and ask for one or add me on xbox and ask for one there.

Screen names are as fallows

PSN - Vaneth_Reaper

Xbox Live - xToFxREAPER

For the ps3 i dont care if you have a mic as i dont personally own one and have no desire to purchase one for 3 days of use however when it comes to playing on the xbox one later next week PLEASE have a mic as i hate not being able to communicate and coordinate with my team while playing pvp games.

My main focus will be pvp AFTER having completed the available story missions and a few side missions. If this bothers you then please do not ask to join me or ask for a code. Im not saying this to be rude however i want people that share a similar interest to mine that i can game with for the odd occasion i actually use my consoles :) Destiny is a fantastic game and i wish luck to all the guardians on the ground right now

Well, level 8 is max.

Story is locked after a certain part.

Pvp is not my cup of tea on console, I'll just end up meleeing everything like I do in most console fps games :)

I'd play if it weren't for the fact that I'm done. Beta was OK, game reminds me of Borderlands and halo. Too bad it's not on Pc.

Well, level 8 is max.

Story is locked after a certain part.

Pvp is not my cup of tea on console, I'll just end up meleeing everything like I do in most console fps games :)

I'd play if it weren't for the fact that I'm done. Beta was OK, game reminds me of Borderlands and halo. Too bad it's not on Pc.

well activision is wanting it to come to pc pretty bad so im sure one day it will end up there. Till then im content playing it and melee wouldnt work out to well.. get yourself a shotgun or a fusion rifle to go along and your set ;)

well activision is wanting it to come to pc pretty bad so im sure one day it will end up there. Till then im content playing it and melee wouldnt work out to well.. get yourself a shotgun or a fusion rifle to go along and your set ;)

Shotgun is terrible, your better of smacking people.

Fusion rifle is damn nice!

I also use the Scout Rifle, works great when i can actually Aim :D

Btw does it bother you that the flash light is scripted? (cant be used at will) Jesus it pisses me off so much.

I pre-ordered Destiny for my 360, going to have to definitely upgrade it to my Xbox One. I've seen people saying that the beta is a meh, how do you like it?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Shotgun is terrible, your better of smacking people.

Fusion rifle is damn nice!

I also use the Scout Rifle, works great when i can actually Aim :D

Btw does it bother you that the flash light is scripted? (cant be used at will) Jesus it pisses me off so much.

yes that bothers me a great deal actually, some of those small caves you can find that it doesnt turn on for urks the hell outta me and im in agreeance that the fusion rifle is a thing of beauty xD

I pre-ordered Destiny for my 360, going to have to definitely upgrade it to my Xbox One. I've seen people saying that the beta is a meh, how do you like it?

Seems to be some extremely varied opinions, personally im hooked on it and looking at some of the things that are to come (pvp gear, gear upgrading, component farming on other planets etc) im hooked on it and i think ill be playing a ton