New mouse $60-$70

Dist0ur
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Zowie eVo Ec1. The shape is similar to the deathadder but it has way better build quality, one of the most accurate sensors availale right now and works completely driverless.

I'm sorry but unless your deathadder has starter failing on you there is no reason to "upgrade" .It's an excellent mouse and can out perform many advertised mice out there.

sorry to all the people that suggested the logitech 502-602, I only checked the logitech websites price and nowhere else :P

I'm sorry but unless your deathadder has starter failing on you there is no reason to "upgrade" .It's an excellent mouse and can out perform many advertised mice out there.

yeah it has started acting very finicky, the sensor seems to be failing as when I move it, it stays in place until I violently shake it, so I need an upgrade for gaming because playing a sniper, it's quite annoying :)

If you liked the da's shape and was easy for you to lift it off the better option would be bying the da2013.The g502 has an mx shape you may find uncomfortable for your ring finger coming from a mouse with a flare on the right mouse button.

Deathadder 2013 if you don't have sweaty hands. 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Give the Mionix 8200 a go! I think its the mouse Slick uses but im not 100% sure. 

Anywho, my friend has one and he let me borrow it for about a week. Im getting the money to upgrade my current mouse (R.A.T. 5) to get a Mionix. On amazon they are really cheap right now and look great.

They have a rest for your thumb and fit perfectly in with your ring finger!

Don't forget to mention the back lighting. The breathing mode on it is amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/Mionix-NAOS-8200-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00ANIRU7U - Mionix 8200