EVGA Precision X 15 launches with 64bit in game OSD support

Askew

Nevermind, arguing with guy like you is just a waste of time. 

Yep, it is pointless to argue with the guy who actually knows what the fuck he talking about.

There are 3 elements at issue here. The (1.) GUI for Precision, the (2.) settings UI for Precision and the (3.) RivaTuner Statistics Server. I even took a screenshot and labeled 1, 2 and 3. Numbers 1 and 2, the Precision GUI and the Precision settings UI, are in no way the property or work of Unwinder. Both have always been capable of working 100% independently of RivaTuner. Number 2, the settings UI, was stolen by MSI, meaning the only people have cause to complain is EVGA. Unwinder is only responsible for number 3, the RivaTuner Statistics Server. Which is not included in Precision X version 15 in any way shape or form.

Had EVGA simply stolen Unwinder's work, like so many idiots are trying to claim, EVGA's statistics server would actually work and would not be the steaming pile of shit that it currently is.

yYKylhe.jpg

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Yep, it is pointless to argue with the guy who actually knows what the fuck he talking about.

ho god, i just ruined my shirt cause i rolled on the floor to hard !

Can you both take it to Guru3D? That's the only place where this still going on.

Good idea, so jmaster could speak with Alex directly. 

ho god, i just ruined my shirt cause i rolled on the floor to hard !

So far your only counterargument is posting a link to someone else's comment on another forum who as a first party in this situation is no good to anyone as an unbiased view.

So far your only counterargument is posting a link to someone else's comment on another forum who as a first party in this situation is no good to anyone as an unbiased view.

The link is to an Unwinder post.... If you dont know who he is, your not posting on the right thread ! 

The link is to an Unwinder post.... If you dont know who he is, your not posting on the right thread ! 

I described him as a first party because I do know who he is, he is the developer of RivaTuner.

I'm just trying to find out why Precision has taken a step back, that's all.

Go read the full thread on guru3d. ( + overclocker.net ) 

Unwinder is a "mouthy character" but he is also very devoted to the overclocker community. 

Unwinder is a "mouthy character" but he is also very devoted to the overclocker community. 

Got a link?

Unwinder is a lying sack of shit. None of his work is being used by EVGA. If you want to believe his bullshit, go spread your love where other people are dumb enough to buy into his crap. I actually installed Precision X version 4.21 with OUT installing RivaTuner. Being able to skip the RivaTuner install is a feature that both EVGA and MSI have been offering for a while, ever since Unwinder started pushing standalone version of RivaTuner again. He never once complained about Precision X version 4.21 using the settings UI without RivaTuner being installed, that's because, again, IT DOESN'T FUCKING BELONG TO HIM.

He is saying that because EVGA came up with their own in game overlay, that it must some how be a stolen version of his work. But that's complete bullshit. Unwinder is not the inventor of in game overlays, dozens of different versions exists, made by dozens of different companies. He can't claim that EVGA making their own overlay some how equals EVGA stealing his work.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194