[Various]Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Videos & Reviews*Updated*

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

luxe.jpg

From PCJunkie: They uploaded a video overview of this beautiful case, I'm impressed, it looks really elegant. That easily removable top fan grill, 2 SSD brackets, sleek front cover and of course, the RGB multi color lighting. It really is an eye catching case with a lot of features.

From BillOwen(​My favorite youtuber for case throughout reviews):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Y1Cr_uJdo

From HardwareCanucks:

From Hardwareluxx(Ger):

From KitGuruTech:

From Phanteks:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From TechPowerUp: Phanteks Releases the Enthoo Luxe Full Tower PC Case

PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Available at most local retailers in August 2014
The recommended retail price is
PH-ES614L_BK - $149.00
PH-ES614L_WT - $159.99

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reviews & Overviews
It seems that good impressions is going to be a trend with these new Phanteks cases. Good reviews/overviews and impressed users are starting to appear, as the relatively new case manufacturer Phanteks it's gaining respect among the PC enthusiasts/community.  Don't forget to post and share your thoughts here!

From TechPowerUp: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe
Images *Check source link for the complete gallery, including examples of RGB multi color lighting.*

packfront.jpgpackrear.jpgcasenew.jpgcasefront.jpgcaseside1.jpgcasetop1.jpgcasetop2.jpginnerside1.jpginnerside2.jpginnerpsucover.jpgfinishedside.jpgcolorbabyblue.jpg

From KitGuru: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Case Review

Specifications:

Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX.
Expansion slots: 8.
Included fans: 1x 200mm front intake, 2x 140mm rear/top exhaust.

Fan mounts:
Front: 2x 120/140mm or 1x 200mm roof.
Top: 3x 120/140mm or 1x 200mm roof.
Rear: 1x 120/140mm
Bottom: 2x 120 or 1x 140mm
Hard drive tower: 2x 120mm

120mm radiator mounts: up to 240mm front, up to 360mm roof, 120mm rear, up to 240mm bottom
140mm radiator mounts: up to 420mm roof, 140mm rear, 140mm bottom
5.25″ drive bays: 3
Internal drive bays: 6x 3.5/2.5″, 1x 2.5″.
Dimensions: 560mm H x 550mm D x 235mm W.

From PureOverclock: Phanteks Enthoo LUXE Full Tower Case

Completed build images:

26.jpg

27.jpg

29.jpg

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Yep, watch this 1 minute after it was put on Youtube :D Love the Phanteks Cases. I own the Enthoo Primo case. One thing I am really exited about is that Phanteks is finally going to come out with some replacement parts, such as the dual SSD cage :D.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Yep, watch this 1 minute after it was put on Youtube :D Love the Phanteks Cases. I own the Enthoo Promo case. One thing I am really exited about is that Phanteks is finally going to come out with some replacement parts, such as the dual SSD cage :D.

Phanteks is going all out this year! :D

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Phanteks is going all out this year! :D

I know right :D Im so exited to just see what they come up with next.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

Is there an actual reason why white is more expensive? 

Painting process may be different for different colors.

It was either Fractal or Corsair that explained this a while ago, cba to find

Error: 410

Updated the OP, in this thread I'm going to add videos and reviews as they appear, whenever I can. 

@ericlee30 Check those reviews and images, it's a beautiful case, of course as a Primo owner you already know that!  :)

Yep, watch this 1 minute after it was put on Youtube :D Love the Phanteks Cases. I own the Enthoo Primo case. One thing I am really exited about is that Phanteks is finally going to come out with some replacement parts, such as the dual SSD cage :D.

same here:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

This case got choosen for my extreme build. 

For low price I get way too overkill stuff:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

@ericlee30 Check those reviews and images, it's a beautiful case, of course as a Primo owner you already know that!  :)

Honestly, I think the only cases that you could get better that are on the market besides Phanteks, is CaseLabs cases. Phanteks pretty much has it all, great pricing,loads of WC room, the cases look outstanding and they are built really well. Without breaking the bank, I don't see how anyone could go wrong jumping into a Phanteks case :)

Honestly, I think the only cases that you could get better that are on the market besides Phanteks, is CaseLabs cases. Phanteks pretty much has it all, great pricing,loads of WC room, the cases look outstanding and they are built really well. Without breaking the bank, I don't see how anyone could go wrong jumping into a Phanteks case :)

Exactly my thought, with all those features Phanteks is only topped by a custom case manufacturer. 

Still too many 5.25" bays for me, I want a triple 120 rad in the front.

144Hz goodness

You can put a triple 140 on the top, 2 140 front, and remove the PSU for 2 more fans on the bottom. That's a lot of fans! 

Not trying to change your opinion btw, I'm just saying. :)

You can put a triple 140 on the top, 2 140 front, and remove the PSU for 2 more fans on the bottom. That's a lot of fans!

Not trying to change your opinion btw, I'm just saying. :)

I see your point but I'd like to re-use my 120s (are there even any good pressure optimized 140 fans other than NF-P14?)

144Hz goodness

I see your point but I'd like to re-use my 120s (are there even any good pressure optimized 140 fans other than NF-P14?)

Sorry, I just mentioned 140s but it all can be 120s too. Still, your opinion is a very valid one, not everyone likes to have so many bays. I love double bay reservoirs, so in my case is perfect.

I have been waiting so long for this case, a nice water cooling friendly, aluminium case for my next water cooling build.

And according to reviews of the Enthoo Pro and Luxe, they're one of the easiest cases to work with. :)

I'm definitely going to get one with the 1m Phanteks (12 colourable) LED strip to go with it for the interior lighting.

Edited by Bluecomand

Since the case is made of screws, you can remove the optical bays and mount up to a triple 140 rad.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

No rioting required!

You're fast haha I thought I was going to be able to update the thread after work. I'm going to add it to the OP. I love HardwareCanucks as well.

I'm in the market for a new case, I was pretty much decided on the Arc XL but I think this case has changed my mind :)

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Bill Owen just uploaded a video review! I love his videos for all it's throughout showcasing.