Wii U Deluxe Refurbished

kcchi

The refurbished Wii U deluxe set is back at 200$ on nintendo's website. I haven't paid much attention to the pricing of the Wii U so I'm not sure if it's a great deal or not.

I am getting one eventually before the end of the year though, that's for sure. Do you guys think I could see it lower than this by then? Thanks :)

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

If you can wait, then wait. If you want it now, get it now. 

I got a non-refurbishish deluxe wind waker edition one for $300 off amazon, which came with some extra's that the refurbed one doesn't seem to come with (prices have gone up since then actually), so if saving $100 is good to you then you could probably get it now, can't see them going down much more then that, the controller for that system costs like $100 itself they are pretty crazy, like you can play your wii u on the controller in a different room while someone else watches tv (on the tv the wii u is connected to).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I recently just ordered this one, it's pretty much as cheap as you can find it, with the exception of a few things on eBay for maybe like 10 bucks less, but with this you're not taking the risks that come with buying off of eBay. I consider this a good deal though, and I suggest just getting one now.

I personally don't like buying electronics refurbished, kinda makes me worry about what was wrong with the system in the first place and if it was fixed permanently or not. If it comes with a warranty, I'd say go ahead and get it.

I definitely like the fact that Nintendo resells their refurb units at a significant discount. Only reason why I still have a working PS3 at all is because of family connections, those things are too damn expensive to replace.

Nintendo Refurbished gear has a 1-year warranty and 30-day return/exchange. You ain't getting that on eBay, no way.

Git Gud.