Cannot get GPU WU

So the past few days I am having a hard time getting WU's for my 780... when looking at the log I am seeing connection refused errors and actively refused errors.

Here is the weird part, when I check the server IP's on the FAH status page, they don't even exist.

Huh??

Anyone else seeing this?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Mine have been working fine. I only use GPUs to fold. 4WU in the past two days have all worked fine. 

No my GPU is doing great. I think I will get the first badge in a few days. I'm really exited to start folding for the team.

So the past few days I am having a hard time getting WU's for my 780... when looking at the log I am seeing connection refused errors and actively refused errors.

Here is the weird part, when I check the server IP's on the FAH status page, they don't even exist.

Huh??

Anyone else seeing this?

i have been seeing this couple of weeks now! the fault is with stanford there is something wrong don't know why. servers are often down.gpu wu is @99.99% but it is not getting a new WU assigned so the server is down when receiving a new WU. So by by points! had lost over 2 mil points because of this.

I have sended a email to them but still nothing heard! looks like they are having allot bugs..

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

i have been seeing this couple of weeks now! the fault is with stanford there is something wrong don't know why. servers are often down.gpu wu is @99.99% but it is not getting a new WU assigned so the server is down when receiving a new WU. So by by points! had lost over 2 mil points because of this.

I have sended a email to them but still nothing heard! looks like they are having allot bugs..

Ya, one of the servers I am trying to connect exists - as in I get an OK response if it browse to it, but is giving HTTP Forbidden errors and the other doesn't even exist. Weirder, neither server even show up on the Server Status page. I also have a post over at Hard - hopefully someone there can help.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1826533

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

• 2 weeks later...

And for no reason, restarted client last night a boom, go a GPU WU, Core17. OK... not reason why it should suddenly work now...

Will see if this continues and also check work servers, maybe it finally checked some different IP's...