750 Watt Power Supply Enough for 3-Way 660ti Sli?

I have a bit of a dilemma; I'm about to start building my PC and I've been waiting for a good deal on the power supply I want, which is a Seasonic 850 watt 80 Plus Gold and it's usually about $160 but the 750 watt version is on sale for $89 when it's usually $149.  I plan on doing  2-way gtx 660ti sli and maybe even 3-way in the future; I also plan on overclocking an AMD 8350 to about 5GHz.  Would the 750 watt be enough for at least 2 660ti's and the overclock or should I get the 850 watt?

Rig: CPU: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.65GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | CPU Cooler: Corsair H-100i | GPU: 2X ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 660ti | RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | OS: Windows 7 Professional | Mouse: Tt eSports Theron | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Browns)

The 750 would be enough for 2 way sli. Personally, I probably wouldnt upgrade to 3 way sli in the future, as the scaling starts to taper off. So, if you keep with the 2 660tis, it will be enough. 

The 750 would be enough for 2 way sli. Personally, I probably wouldnt upgrade to 3 way sli in the future, as the scaling starts to taper off. So, if you keep with the 2 660tis, it will be enough. 

You have a good point with the 3-way sli performance.  I'm also only running 1 1080p monitor so the 3-way wouldn't increase performance that much.  What if I overclock each card would it still be enough?

Rig: CPU: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.65GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | CPU Cooler: Corsair H-100i | GPU: 2X ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 660ti | RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | OS: Windows 7 Professional | Mouse: Tt eSports Theron | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Browns)

750W is easy enough for 3 660Ti's. One 660Ti is 130W. Overclocked 8350 maybe max 150W. But tripple SLI scales really bad. I would stick with normal SLI and get 670's

You have a good point with the 3-way sli performance.  I'm also only running 1 1080p monitor so the 3-way wouldn't increase performance that much.  What if I overclock each card would it still be enough?

Yes it will be good enough, on Tom's Hardware, theres a guy running two oc'd 660tis in sli, and he is using a 620w power supply. Usually, people get way to much wattage for what they need. 

660ti performs better than a single 680 in pretty much every game so I would expect it to be enough for awhile. I would wait until 700 series launchs though because you can grab a 760ti which is a rebranded 670 and is still planned to be the same price and the 660ti is now.

Yes it will be good enough, on Tom's Hardware, theres a guy running two oc'd 660tis in sli, and he is using a 620w power supply. Usually, people get way to much wattage for what they need. 

Awesome!  I really didn't want to pass up this awesome deal! 

Awesome!  I really didn't want to pass up this awesome deal! 

Yeah, its always good to jump on things when they are on amazing deals. 

750W is easy enough for 3 660Ti's. One 660Ti is 130W. Overclocked 8350 maybe max 150W. But tripple SLI scales really bad. I would stick with normal SLI and get 670's

Yeah I think I'm just going to stop at 2-way sli.  And i would get 670's but there just a little out of my price range.  I got my ASUS DCUII 2GB on sale for $250 already anyway.

According to the eXtreme Power Supply Calculator, you'll be pulling about 700w max load with two HDDs, five fans, 3 660TIs, and a 8350 at 100% load.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB