PC freezes in BF3/4

Also the quote feature let's us know if someone replied to us  :)

Alright mate ;)

So i played 4 fast rounds and i dind´t occur for now. 

Once again thank for the quick help. If the error occurs again i will let you guys know :)

My System: AsRock Z77 Extreme4-m, Intel Core i5 2500K @4 Ghz, 8 GB of RAM, ASUS GTX 970(4GB)

1 TB of SSD Storage, BeQuiet Pure Power 730W PSU - All stuffed in a Corsair Obsidian 350D

here is a link that helps you, 

It seems like it worked. Thank you very much!

Good stuff :) Let us know if it ends up working out.

Also the quote feature let's us know if someone replied to us :)

Alright i will do from now on ;)

My System: AsRock Z77 Extreme4-m, Intel Core i5 2500K @4 Ghz, 8 GB of RAM, ASUS GTX 970(4GB)

1 TB of SSD Storage, BeQuiet Pure Power 730W PSU - All stuffed in a Corsair Obsidian 350D

Alright mate ;)

So i played 4 fast rounds and i dind´t occur for now. 

Once again thank for the quick help. If the error occurs again i will let you guys know :)

Awesome! Have fun :)

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

It seems like it worked. Thank you very much!

Have fun man! Glad it helped! :)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

2GB of VRAM is not enough for BF4. It may be your GPU overheating. log temps next time via HWMonitor.

I run it in ultra 4xMSAA. That 3GB requirement is a bad assumption based off current gen consoles having 4-5GB for graphics stuffs. Please be less of a silly sausage.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

So it happend again today. i also ran memtest for about 7 hours and it detected 3 errors. i think this is where the problem has its roots 

Awesome! Have fun :)

So it happend again today. i also ran memtest for about 7 hours and it detected 3 errors. i think this is where the problem has its roots 

Yup that will be it. if Memtest finds a single error the RAM dimm is bad. replace it 

Did you run it on one stick at a time to narrow down what stick it is that's bad?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Yup that will be it. if Memtest finds a single error the RAM dimm is bad. replace it 

Did you run it on one stick at a time to narrow down what stick it is that's bad?

I did run 4 instances of memtest, each testing about 1800mb. 

2 of them showed up errors.

but if i have to by a new stick anyways, i aswell might buy a brand new kit. since my sindepanel has a window, something a bit more pleasing to look at might be nice.

Bullshit. I can run BF4 on my Radeon HD 7770 Ghz Edition, which has 1GB of VRAM.

+1

insert signature here

I did run 4 instances of memtest, each testing about 1800mb. 

2 of them showed up errors.

but if i have to by a new stick anyways, i aswell might buy a brand new kit. since my sindepanel has a window, something a bit more pleasing to look at might be nice.

Did you test with the bootable version of memtest?

insert signature here

Did you test with the bootable version of memtest?

No i ran the desktop version.. you think there will be a difference if the desktop version already foud errors?

No i ran the desktop version.. you think there will be a difference if the desktop version already foud errors?

I don't know, I didn't even know there was a desktop version tbh lol

insert signature here

2GB of VRAM is not enough for BF4. It may be your GPU overheating. log temps next time via HWMonitor.

sorry to tell you im running 3 1080p monitors from a 780ti 3gb

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

So. i bought new Ram and it did it again. so i can be sure that RAm was not the Problem...

So. i bought new Ram and it did it again. so i can be sure that RAm was not the Problem...

When the game crashes have a look in even viewer that will tell you why and what crashed.

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

When the game crashes have a look in even viewer that will tell you why and what crashed.

It says Event ID 41, Source Kernel-power, but this seems to be because i have to press the restart button to get it back running. and that button press then creates the event

EDIT: It does something new. Sometimes when it crashes even the reset button doen´t do anything. then it restarts and gets stuck doing updates. that means it starts, says it does updates, then turn off. back on and does the updates again

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for pushing this topic but i still have the same problem. and most off the answers where just a rant about VRAm anyways ...

so please has anyone an idea what this could be?