Phanteks Enthoo Pro Computer Case

Am I blind

or does the official site of PHANTEKS say 'Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis'?

Yes, it is a full tower, is a small mistake in the video.  :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I just picked up this case for an upcoming build. At first I was looking at the Corsair Obsidian 450d but when I discovered this case, nothing really came close with regards to its features per price point.

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

Still waiting for the Enthoo Luxe...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Was thinking this was a good contender for my next case but then I saw the price was the same as a h440. Sooooooo Nope nope.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

A friend asked me for my preferred brand of case when he asked me to build a computer for him. My response, Phanteks. Linus is right, they really are playing with the big kids like Corsair, Silverstone and Fractal Design now. They just need a slightly bigger line-up (Which is on its way)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Beautiful looking case.  I really like how the front of the case gives you the option for either 200mm or 140mm fans.  Does anyone know if the front can support 120mm fans as well?

EDIT*  It does indeed support dual 120mm fans in the front.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

1:20 You call it a midtower however NCIX Lists it as a Full Tower, Who mislabeled?

1:20 You call it a midtower however NCIX Lists it as a Full Tower, Who mislabeled?

Linus mislabeled.  It is a Full Tower.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Okay, so the looks of this case aren't quite my taste but man, that is an AMAZING performer for the price, so I'll keep this one in mind nevertheless. The stealth covers are awesome! Now I'm definately excited about what Phanteks will come up next.

Great review, btw - you just get better and better at this!

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

makes me want to switch from my Fractal Arc Midi to this case

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Why don't you give me that case, I can't afford to buy a new one and you see what I'm working with.

post-95722-0-01487300-1405534872.jpg

post-95722-0-80162700-1405534872.jpg

post-95722-0-42172200-1405534874.jpg

post-95722-0-95222500-1405534875.jpg

post-95722-0-15110200-1405534877.jpg

Really looking forward to the Enthoo Evlov. Want to do my first water-cooling build in one. 

Like this case and the value it offers but I really want to go mATX next :D

Just some movable metal tabs, Phanteks really made it easy to mod this case.

guess this just made it to my wish list  :D thanks

Do the hard drive cage bracket things have rubber grommets?

price for all options is imbahell  i think is best case 

waaaaat?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

What is the maximum PSU length for this case?

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

• 3 weeks later...

What's the thickest rad you could put up top with normal fans?

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

What's the thickest rad you could put up top with normal fans?

Watch this video, it breaks down almost all of the radiator options.

One thing he doesn't mention, is that you can mount a 240mm radiator onto the hard drive cages if you remove the PSU shroud, and have a short enough GPU.  I have an EVGA GTX 780 SC, and I have 3 inches of clearance between the card and the screw holes on the HDD cages.  Plenty of space to mount a slim-ish radiator + 25mm fans.

Watch this video, it breaks down almost all of the radiator options.

One thing he doesn't mention, is that you can mount a 240mm radiator onto the hard drive cages if you remove the PSU shroud, and have a short enough GPU.  I have an EVGA GTX 780 SC, and I have 3 inches of clearance between the card and the screw holes on the HDD cages.  Plenty of space to mount a slim-ish radiator + 25mm fans.

He showed some thick radiators, but didn't really show it from the side. What's the clearance anyways up top to the motherboard?

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

He showed some thick radiators, but didn't really show it from the side. What's the clearance anyways up top to the motherboard?

I don't remember off the top of my head. Each motherboard is different of course, but I think it's a lot. Ask on the OC.net Enthoo Pro Owners Club and someone will have a better answer for you.